Finished JM 99 from Ted

Started by Reel 224, April 09, 2018, 09:13:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reel 224

I just finished the Jig Master 99 that Ted (Maxed out) sent me. These are four pictures of the reel.

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

bhale1

Joe,
Awesome reel!!! I love the blue/siver combo, and how the eccentric matches the spool and handle shaft.👍👍
Brett

mo65

Fantastic Joe! Just don't scratch that beauty! 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

STRIPER LOU

Nicely done Joe! I too am a fan of the blue/silver combo.

Looks great,  ..  Lou

Reel 224

Ted assured me that is one of kind combo, I love it too!! ;) ;D

The internals have a few goodies in there like SS dog and gear sleeve and steel internal 500hs bridge.

Joe

I almost forgot. All oft the frame screws are torqued to make it smooth as silk. 
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Maxed Out

WOW, That turned out sweet Joe  :o  :o

I doubt you'll ever see another quite like it

Now build yourself an el cheapo stock jigmaster to take fishing, and park this one right next to the reel you built for Ruth a short while ago. How bout a picture of both reels together Joe ??

Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

swill88

Beautiful reel Joe!  Nice work.

Steve

Swami805

Nice reel Joe. Great minds think alike. It's evil twin. That silver looks great
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Reel 224

I forgot the five stack I installed also. And Ted's magic.

Joe 

David Hall

TongassFisher

Gfish

Bea---u---tiful! Are you gonna fish it?
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Reel 224

Quote from: Gfish on April 10, 2018, 04:01:34 AM
Bea---u---tiful! Are you gonna fish it?

Haven't decided yet, more no then yes. I'LL load it with line and cast it and decide if I'LL fish or shelf it.

Thank you all for the good comments...................Joe

Benni3

Swami805

My first trips are starting this month, hard to believe but will be leaving the Newell home and fishing the 99. 30lb tournament Ande mono for throwing iron. My palms are getting itchy.
Do what you can with that you have where you are