What side plates or frames would you want made that would get everyone on board

Started by mikeysm, January 14, 2018, 07:36:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikeysm

What we really need are 6/0 side plates. To go with the up coming 6/0 narrow kits.

Mike

ReelFishingProblems

Second the 6/0 plates, but to work with older Tib and newer tip frames

mikeysm

All he would do is make newer style plates. Then all you would need to do is install the inner ring on the older style frames.

Mike

ez2cdave

Quote from: ReelFishingProblems on March 19, 2018, 12:54:16 AM
Second the 6/0 plates, but to work with older Tib and newer tip frames

YES . . . The 6/0 plates in RED !

Tight Lines !

Reel 224

"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Swami805

Do what you can with that you have where you are

Decker

112H plates, YEAH!   

The stock rings often seem to split; sufficient justification to buy plates! ::)

Cortez_Conversions

Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

Decker

STRIPER LOU

Tom, 112H plates in purple  and black, please! No lugs.

Thanks,  ..  Lou

Alto Mare

Tom, could the hole pattern for the bridge be adjusted a little, or did you want a direct copy from Penn?
if the adjustment is possible, the custom double dog bridge and everything else that follows could be sweet on the 112H.
just a thought.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Swami805

Do what you can with that you have where you are

Reel 224

I,m in for a set of blue plates and if it is possible to make the double dog bridge for the 112H that would be great also. 

Joe

P.S. I received my 112H from Randy yesterday and it's a gem. I am doing up grades to the internals, as soon as there finished I'll post pictures.
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

CooldadE

I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6...

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!