DAM QUICK 3000

Started by Alto Mare, January 17, 2018, 06:30:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

foakes

OK, no response from Vince —- after 3 days.

I'll just toss the part back in the bins.

Best, Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

veejay

Hi Fred
I don't seem to be able to mail you direct,.
I would like to purchase the part, I live in Australia though, you may need to recalculate the postage. I cant imagine it will be too expensive being so small a part.
Thank you for your help.
Vince

My address is
Vince Jones
50 Spring place Bingie NSW 2537
Australia

foakes

OK, Vince —-

Will send it out to you.

When you click on a members user name, information will come up that lists the member's email, for future reference.

Welcome!

Best, Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

veejay

hi Fred  Thank you for your help and I will send the money to you when i get your address.
It will bring my old Dam 3000 back into use again.
Cheers
Vince

foakes

The part is packaged & addressed in a bubble mailer envelope, Vince —

Couldn't mail yesterday since we were attending to family matters until 2:00 AM this morning.

Should go out today.  Wait to pay until you receive the left-hand oriented connector slide.

I don't know the shipping to Australia —- but it shouldn't be much.  I will also need to fill out a customs form at the Post Office.  No big deal.

But it will be on the outside of the envelope + $8.

We both will want to make sure it is the correct part you need.

Thanks!

Best, Fred

--------

Fred O.

Midway Tommy

Fred,
You best double check Vince's address. He listed Australia, not Canada.  :o
Love those open face spinning reels! (Especially ABU & ABU/Zebco Cardinals)

Tommy D (ORCA), NE

Favorite Activity? ............... In our boat fishing
RELAXING w/ MY BEST FRIEND (My wife Bonnie)

foakes

You are right, Tom —-

I did have the right address already addressed to Australia —- just was thinking of another shipment going to Canada when I wrote the response this morning.

Thanks for the heads up!

Best, Fred

--------

Fred O.