15-99 dogs

Started by Keta, January 30, 2018, 07:45:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keta

I have 8 15-99 dogs, they will work in a 112 H. $3.50 each.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Darin Crofton

Hi Lee, you still have some of these left? Thanks
God, Family and Fishing, what else is there?

alantani

any of these left?

Quote from: alantani on December 21, 2018, 08:03:57 AM
Quote from: Frank on December 21, 2018, 07:20:08 AM
Hi Alan,

I can use a Squidder coarse and a stainless dog if you have them. Rebuilding an old Silverbeach 99.

Best,

Frank

cortez coversions is  making the gear sleeves for me now, so what i have is a fine thread squidder gear sleeve.  you'd need a $5 10-505 star and i'm not sure on the dog.  the only ones i have that would be remotely close would be the 112h/309 dog, the 500 dog and the 9 dog.  lee might know if any of these fits the 99.  i'll check. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Frank

Quote from: alantani on December 21, 2018, 08:04:50 AM
any of these left?

Quote from: alantani on December 21, 2018, 08:03:57 AM
Quote from: Frank on December 21, 2018, 07:20:08 AM
Hi Alan,

I can use a Squidder coarse and a stainless dog if you have them. Rebuilding an old Silverbeach 99.

Best,

Frank

cortez coversions is  making the gear sleeves for me now, so what i have is a fine thread squidder gear sleeve.  you'd need a $5 10-505 star and i'm not sure on the dog.  the only ones i have that would be remotely close would be the 112h/309 dog, the 500 dog and the 9 dog.  lee might know if any of these fits the 99.  i'll check. 

Okay, I'll take a fine tooth Squidder stainless sleeve, a 10-505 star and a dog if you can find out what would be the proper one. Mystic Parts is showing a picture of a 15-99 stainless dog but not listing it to purchase.
Frank. Retired. Life long fishing and boating fanatic.

Frank

Alan,

Please disregard. I think I can order a complete kit from Pro Challenger.

Frank
Frank. Retired. Life long fishing and boating fanatic.

alantani

no problem.  i need to keep and few in inventory anyway!

Eddie K

Hi Lee

Do you have any 15-99 dogs left?  I need 2. 

Thanks

Eddie

Bryan Young

Quote from: Eddie K on September 24, 2019, 07:04:06 AM
Hi Lee

Do you have any 15-99 dogs left?  I need 2. 

Thanks

Eddie
If Lee doesn't, I have a few hut am out of town at the moment.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Keta

I am out, 15-309 dogs will work but I am out of them too.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Eddie K

Gfish

Eddie, Mystic Parts has them, in brass.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Eddie K

Thanks Greg, but I'm looking for stainless.  I have stainless gear sleeves and I'm concerned about wear.  I don't have an immediate need for the dogs as the brass ones in both reels are in stellar shape right now. 

Eddie

alantani

Quote from: Eddie K on September 26, 2019, 07:24:02 AM
Thanks Greg, but I'm looking for stainless.  I have stainless gear sleeves and I'm concerned about wear.  I don't have an immediate need for the dogs as the brass ones in both reels are in stellar shape right now. 

Eddie

i looked and could not find one here.  as far as a brass dog goes, you will be fine for now. 

Keta

I gave my drawings to Dawn so she should have some dogs available in the future.  Ask her about 15-99/15-309 dogs.

Mark Twain

alantani

oh, hey eddie, i have a 15-309 dog!  send me a pm!