from greg and linda mix!

Started by alantani, February 14, 2018, 11:50:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

greg does the woodworking.  very nice!

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Bryan Young

😮😮😮😮😮😮😮🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Bill B

Now that's a Wall Hanger 😎  Great way to display a few reels.....Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

David Hall

That is a space saver display!  I'm gonna steal this idea and build a couple or ten of those for myself.  It's be nice to just look around the room and see all the pretty colors.

Islandgypsy

We met up with Allen at the Portland show. He was nice enough to post the photos of the wall hanger I just finished up ( I give up on trying to post photos ).
    If Sal approves it must be O.K.!  David, this is as simple a project as can be. Just used a piece of 1x6 walnut left over from a previous project. Used a Forstner bit to drill through holes to glue dowels sized to match I.d. Of the reel seats (used masking tape spacers and epoxy).
    Finished off the ends with some "buttons" I turned on the drill press using a file and sandpaper. These are user reels ,not shelfies ( wallies? 😄 )...they're no longer hiding in a dark closet. Reels are secure, take up little space, and are ready to go fishing. Besides, who dosen't like looking at reels?   -Greg

xjchad

Husband, Father, Fisherman

STRIPER LOU

Very nicely done! I like it!

......Lou

bhale1

Very nice!!! I have a suspicion that there might be more than a few people who are going to try and copy that! ;D
Brett

Benni3

David Hall

That is my biggest complaint I have all my reels stashed away and forget what I even have.  I'm thinking I'll make a mess of these in landscape pattern for horizontal mounting and run them all the way around my garage.  Thanks for the tips.

Tiddlerbasher

Luv the idea - looks like I've got another project ;D

Donnyboat

Hi Greg, that is a great idea, I think many of us will be copying you, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Islandgypsy

Don, copy away my friend. Iv'e learned so much from all of you here it's nice to come up with something others can use.  -Greg

coastal_dan

'Reely' Neat!  I may be 6th or 7th in line in the 'I'm copying this' list  ;D
Dan from Philadelphia...

Where Land Ends Life Begins...