Ted's Trio

Started by mo65, March 10, 2018, 10:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swami805

Wow! that mottled plate long beach is a beauty, never new such a thing existed.
I've been looking for a correct  non-numbered handle, handle nut and spool for a 98 silver beach. I know the spool is a tough one but any chance there's a handle in there?
Thanks
Do what you can with that you have where you are

nelz

So who is Ted and why is he gone from here?

mo65

Quote from: Swami805 on March 11, 2018, 02:39:55 PM
I've been looking for a correct  non-numbered handle, handle nut and spool for a 98 silver beach. I know the spool is a tough one but any chance there's a handle in there?

Sorry Swami...I used all the correct handles on the LBs pictured. What you need should be an easy find, a non-numbered #24-155, unless your Silver Beach is a first year '38. That one takes a handle like on John's LB60 pictured earlier in this thread. 8)

Quote from: nelz on March 11, 2018, 02:59:59 PM
So who is Ted and why is he gone from here?

I noted at the beginning of this thread his user name here...Maxed Out.
You can click on that name and get his specs, posts, and such. He's not really gone, just not checking in as much lately. As you can see...he is missed by many.
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Swami805

Thanks for checking Moe, Sheridan
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Tightlines667

Mo,

The LB tailplate w/waffle clicker arrived in the mail today.  It was a perfect fit, and this prewar LB60 has now been made whole again.

Thank you so much!

John
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

mo65

Quote from: Tightlines666 on March 16, 2018, 03:22:43 AM
Mo,

The LB tailplate w/waffle clicker arrived in the mail today.  It was a perfect fit, and this prewar LB60 has now been made whole again.

Thank you so much!

John

Glad to see that ol' LB60 back in one piece. 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

broadway

Love seeing old Penns become whole again, not to mention when another member helps out another. That just makes it extra special. John, great job on the rescue.  Now just switch out those bearing cups. Enjoy your complete reel, and good stuff, Mo! ... and Ted strikes again with his generosity.
Well done gents,
Dom

Bill B

Cool Beans the both of you.....I'm glad to have met you both....here at AT.com.....Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!