Pair Accuplate Reels ?

Started by billhfx, April 15, 2018, 03:55:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billhfx

I came across a pair of Accuplates Reels 4/0 in good condition. I have no information about them or what they are worth. Any info would be appreciated.

I tried posting a pic but not sure if it wooked.

Bill H

Gfish

Pretty good pic., it come out sidewise, but that happens to me 'n alota guys here. I'm not sure a the value on these. I've heard a the side- plates themselves goin for $50-250, depending on the seller/buyer characteristics and current market situation.
Are the other parts on the reels(gears, frame, spool and handle/knob) Accurate products?
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

gstours

Thanks for your post.  I,m thinking 🤔 at the low end maybe 75$ each side.  As a pair maybe more.  You can advertise them here for sure and get a good audience as these are great for people who are building hot rod reels and gold is a popular color.  Good luck,  don't  be shy ☺️.

Swami805

I've seen complete accurates like that in the 150-250 range, big help if they have the accurate gears too. Some of the odd ball colors go for a bit more.  Ebay sold listings give a pretty good idea of value.
Do what you can with that you have where you are