Work Shop

Started by Reel 224, April 10, 2018, 07:55:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reel 224

Here is a picture of the work area the I do reels.

Joe

"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

xjchad

Nice set up you have there, I really like it!
Compact, organized, and everything close to hand.  8)
Husband, Father, Fisherman

Reel 224

I need all the help I can get, now I have to grow two more hands. ;) :D

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

happyhooker

Good lighting--absolutely necessary.

Frank

gstours

Butt it seems to be so,    Uncluttered.  Give it time,  you're never going to be the same again!🤦‍♀️

bhale1

Joe,
I really like that magnifying white light you have there! Mine is probably 20 years old and in no way as stout looking as yours.....it sometimes just moves on it's own, like it possessed, as I'm working. Don't happen to remember where you got that one do you???? Love your work area, I'm jealous as mine is always temporary 😁😁😁
Brett

Reel 224

Brett: That Magnifier was a gift from my Dentist friend, I will look for the box or ask him were he got it. I get back to you with an answer.

Joe 

PS; I just wrote the Name and Model of the lamp Magnifier Intertek (ETL) #3169602 om-mag-5DL

Bill B

Great work space brother.....is that the 112H up grade I see there?  Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

mo65

Looks like a couple more cuties up on top there too. Nice work space Joe...I'm still the reel hack at the kitchen table...HA! 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

bhale1

Joe,
Thanks for the update! Good lighting is  a must for those of us still in the learning process :o...
And, portable is a big plus for me, as I usually just lay a few towels down on the dining table, and clamp a light nearby!!
Brett

Reel 224

Brett: If you buy that magnifier, they also have a base mount that you can attach to the work top bench. I purchased one to attach to my work top so I don't have to take up shelf space.

Joe