Started by steelhead_killer, May 07, 2018, 01:47:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steelhead_killer

><)))">

mo65

~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

ChileRelleno

Heck yeah, nice mess of fish.

I put my two 4300SS reels to work last year on trout, gonna do it again on the 23rd.
Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

Benni3

Great job,,,, :D that's alot of big rainbows  ;D

gstours

Blue sky, very pretty girl,fish for dinner, early spring,  keep doing what you love.   Thanks.🎣

Keta

Nice fish, it looks like you are settling into your new home.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

steelhead_killer

><)))">

Swami805

all nice fish, no fresh water here to speak of,thanks for the post. Looks like you're figuring out your new local and then some!
Do what you can with that you have where you are

PacRat

Nice bunch of fish. What rod is that 430 on?
-Mike

steelhead_killer

Mike it is a 10.5' 4-8lb rod that I used for side drifting for steelhead.  It casts light weights nice and the light action is great for fighting fish on light line.  I use 4lb mono off the reel and 4lb as a leader.  I think it is a clarus something or another.  Also used it for float fishing on the rivers in Washington and Oregon. 

Quote from: PacRat on May 08, 2018, 01:48:24 AM
Nice bunch of fish. What rod is that 430 on?
-Mike
><)))">

Gfish

Alright! Idaho?, Clearwater River for steelhead, and Silver Creek for the finikyest(spelling?) spring creek trout I ever fished for.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!