Five on the bench

Started by Reel 224, April 16, 2018, 04:32:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STRIPER LOU

All looks great Joe.

The rod is sweet. You put some love in that baby! ;)

Nice work,  ..  Lou

oldmanjoe

:)    Looks like you got the Italian theme going on ....       Nice work.       
Grandpa`s words of wisdom......Joey that thing between your shoulders is not a hat rack.....    use it.....
A mind is like a parachute, it only work`s  when it is open.......
The power of Observation   , It`s all about the Details ..
 Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.   Alto Mare

Benni3

Reels and rod looks great,,,big fish beware ;D

Reel 224

Thanks again guys. It's nice to get praise from you fellow enthusiast (piers). That for me is important.

Joe   
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

gstours

Nice work Joe,   You are an artist, and a reel mechanic.  Thanks for the great pictures.  🎣

thorhammer

Joe park the motor on the stick and lets see it!  ;D

Reel 224

Quote from: thorhammer on April 17, 2018, 02:58:24 PM
Joe park the motor on the stick and lets see it!  ;D

The 112H?

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Swami805

Love to see the Newell on it. Is it a 300 or 400 series?  Haven't had a chance to fish the 400's yet but soon!
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Reel 224

Quote from: Swami805 on April 17, 2018, 03:53:43 PM
Love to see the Newell on it. Is it a 300 or 400 series?  Haven't had a chance to fish the 400's yet but soon!

I took these pictures of the Newell on the rod and the 112h as well. The Newell is a 300 series.

Joe

Mjg378

Very nice.  They both look good on that rod. Think you need a matching rod.  😀😀
Mike g