Hi you can believe it or forget it?!!

Started by mahalalololo, April 11, 2012, 03:20:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mahalalololo

;D
If anyone think it is the end, this is only the beginning. My broken reels is heaping up and one day I hope I will be able to get some of them running. Hope I will soon get enough spares. Till later?

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Makule

Quote from: mahalalololo on April 11, 2012, 03:20:40 PM
;D
If anyone think it is the end, this is only the beginning. My broken reels is heaping up and one day I hope I will be able to get some of them running. Hope I will soon get enough spares. Till later?

I you decide to get rid of some, let me know.  I may be interested, depending on what they are.
I used to be in a constant state of improvement.  Now I'm in a constant state of renovation.

mahalalololo

The Question, Where are you from????
I will definately try to get rid of all Reels I cannot get fixed. I could do with Spools and Spares for Jigmaster 500 especially the Spool. but thanks for your reply.

Makule

Quote from: mahalalololo on April 12, 2012, 01:10:59 PM
The Question, Where are you from????
I will definately try to get rid of all Reels I cannot get fixed. I could do with Spools and Spares for Jigmaster 500 especially the Spool. but thanks for your reply.

I'm in Hawaii.
I used to be in a constant state of improvement.  Now I'm in a constant state of renovation.

mahalalololo

Fine then, I nearly cannot believe that Anglers can have so many Fishing Stuff that they want to get rid of. Someone gave me a Penn Jigmaster with narrow Spool and he is only getting rid because he changed to bait runner type Reels. Some reels I bought from Pawn Shops and the Ratchet is Maybe Faulty. A other reel I bought from Auction Webside had thick green grease inside. Never opened and forgotten. I thought the geares was maybe broken when I cleaned the reel it was as in nearly new. There is engraving on the reel February 1975.WOW? I bought a penn reel that weigh near a kilo I am a lttle scared to open!! Thanks for replying. If I learn to know everybody then maybe I will be fine. Anything you are interrested in??
Mahala