FISHFINDER WRISTWATCH

Started by ez2cdave, May 30, 2018, 03:36:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ez2cdave

happyhooker

I like the "encouragement" on the watch--"LUCKY".

Frank

Tiddlerbasher

Lucky if it arrives, lucky if it works, lucky to get a refund if it don't work ;D

FatTuna

Pretty soon technology will be so "advanced" that we won't even have to open our mouths to chew food. A mechanical chomper will do it for us!

One day we will be able to park our cars from our wrist watch!

Before you know it, the future generation won't even know how to drive. When that day comes, I'm moving back into the mountains for good.

newfuturevintage

Quote from: FatTuna on May 31, 2018, 10:30:41 AM

Before you know it, the future generation won't even know how to drive.

On my commute home yesterday, I noticed at least half the drivers on the road already fit this description!

oldmanjoe

???   Probably sell like hot cakes .   Sucker priced ..       Should be fun to watch the transducer float away ,or a row of fisher men staring at there watches all day.
Grandpa`s words of wisdom......Joey that thing between your shoulders is not a hat rack.....    use it.....
A mind is like a parachute, it only work`s  when it is open.......
The power of Observation   , It`s all about the Details ..
 Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.   Alto Mare

ez2cdave

Quote from: Tiddlerbasher on May 31, 2018, 08:22:13 AM
Lucky if it arrives, lucky if it works, lucky to get a refund if it don't work ;D

We have a WINNER . . . LOL !

Tight Lines !

philaroman

BAH...  IT DOESN'T EVEN GET CABLE

I'll wait for the UMBRELLA/TRICYCLE   ::) 

akfish

As a single guy, I need one to wear when I'm out trying to meet women. I'm sure it will impress. Right?
Taku Reel Repair
Juneau, Alaska

oldmanjoe

Quote from: akfish on June 01, 2018, 01:08:10 PM
As a single guy, I need one to wear when I'm out trying to meet women. I'm sure it will impress. Right?
???        ::            :-\     
Grandpa`s words of wisdom......Joey that thing between your shoulders is not a hat rack.....    use it.....
A mind is like a parachute, it only work`s  when it is open.......
The power of Observation   , It`s all about the Details ..
 Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.   Alto Mare

Alto Mare

:D...funny Bill, but I'm sure you would do better with $$$ ;D
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Benni3

Quote from: Alto Mare on June 01, 2018, 07:46:57 PM
:D...funny Bill, but I'm sure you would do better with $$$ ;D
he can tell them he's a pediatrician and that's how he keeps track of his patiences  ;D

philaroman

why would you want to find fishy women  ???