Mo's Cortez Conversions 146 Squidder

Started by mo65, July 01, 2017, 03:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steelfish

Beautiful reel Mo,

Where is The meat I mean The cats
The Baja Guy

Yogi_fish808

Beautiful ice blue squidder Mo! Do teds levels work with these or is it smaller than a jigmaster lever?

Aloha,
Kyle

TongassFisher

Looks great, bet it fishes even better!

mo65

I found a rod that pairs very well with Tom's Squidder. It's a Berkley Inshore 7ft. MH fast action.
Since this is a graphite rod I doubt the cats will see it, this rod is better suited to casting big plugs and spoons for Muskie/Hybrid Striper/Lunker Bass. I spooled up with 25lb. Trilene XT. 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

thorhammer

Quote from: Yogi_fish808 on July 03, 2017, 09:44:43 AM
Beautiful ice blue squidder Mo! Do teds levels work with these or is it smaller than a jigmaster lever?

Aloha,
Kyle

Kyle, NO! I'm yelling so Ted will here me and get to work, lol :)

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Maxed Out

Quote from: thorhammer on July 14, 2017, 03:02:58 PM
Quote from: Yogi_fish808 on July 03, 2017, 09:44:43 AM

Aloha,
Kyle

Kyle, NO! I'm yelling so Ted will here me and get to work, lol :)

Sorry John, it's officially fishing season, no work during playtime is my #1 rule

Mo, that is sweet and sexy all in one. Nicely done !!
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Fleet

That's one beautiful Squidder, just curious how much total that conversion cost you.

oldmanjoe

:)   That is a sweet rig , the stick complements the reel .  Nice choice!!!!         Lots of enjoyment to follow  .     joe
Grandpa`s words of wisdom......Joey that thing between your shoulders is not a hat rack.....    use it.....
A mind is like a parachute, it only work`s  when it is open.......
The power of Observation   , It`s all about the Details ..
 Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.   Alto Mare

Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

mo65

I got the handle mod all finished on my CC Squidder. I had worked out most of the bugs on Joe's Squidder thread, now I even have the lock screw fitment solved. I found a washer that fits right into the scallops of a Penn handle screw...bingo...that was easy! This handle will be great for Musky and Bass fishing.8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Donnyboat

Looks great Mike to good to fish with, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat