Mopping up a few more Fiss

Started by gstours, October 21, 2018, 03:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

As the weather changes in the fall you know the end of your sport fishing season is coming to an end.   Sometimes I get a little ancy as on a good bite is sometimes just a minuet away.
   Here is a clip from a few weeks ago that is maybe worth sharing with you.  Not for everyone for fun, Butt it filled the bill for the day.
       See what you think,  Some good eats here!    We got lucky again.   Notice the red cooler smiling too! ;)

David Hall

Thanks Gary and Ken for another excellant video tutorial on handling big halibut. 
It made for an extra pleasant Sunday morning watch with my morning coffee.
I sure hated to hear you say it may be the last fish of the year though. 
We need the winter to go through our reels and gear and re rig for the next one bit it's still a sad thought for me when I realize the season is over. 
See you in December on the huli cat.

gstours

Thanks Dave, it's fun work, butt I must shift gears and coast into neutral 🤦‍♀️
    I'm looking forward to meeting you and many others on the bottom fish trip in December.
         Best wishes to all .   I,m still learning.

harryk3616

beautiful as usual  gary, thank god ken didn't fall.  how deep was the water and is there much of a current where you were fishing?  we never see any other boats fishing near you, that kicker is a must need if you have engine trouble.  thanks for sharing with us, your pictures and photos never get old, we appreciate them.   take care my friend.   harryk

Darin Crofton

God, Family and Fishing, what else is there?

gstours

Thanks Harry for the reply, you are right in not being in a crowded area.  When I can it's my preference to not have gauckers,   It's not like I don't want to share,   You can invest a lot of time and money into finding your goal.   Some things luckily can still be secrets....😇   but I love sending pictures.🤦‍♀️

Dominick

Hey Gary you are getting better at the video stuff.  As David Hall said you have a way of getting those butts in down pat.  That was done with style and panache.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.