Started by Swami805, June 06, 2018, 12:25:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mo65

~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Benni3

That looks like a great fishing trip ;D

Jim Fujitani

Quote from: Swami805 on June 21, 2018, 09:28:14 PM
It's called a hook up bait, a buddy got me a few. I think the local so cal tackle shops have them. All the fish up her are full of red crab and it mimics that pretty well. They smell horrible too, don't open the package in the house

I read some of the details behind the Owner of Hook Up Baits via links on BD.  The Owner and his brother recently (2017) were finally adjudicated on an involved poaching case, involving deer (some trophy) taken by bow and arrow from within the Yosemite National Park in 2008.  Charges were filed in both local County Superior Court and Federal Court on the case investigated initially by the local CDFW Warden based in Mono County, and he received some initial back up by National Park Rangers.  The CDFW charges were resolved some years ago (Owner pled guilty and brother apparently found guilty) and the Federal charges were the ones lastly resolved.  Sentences included incarceration, hefty fines, seizure of equipment, and loss of state hunting privileges for five years.

After learning of the info, many on BD have posted that they will purchase/use the Hook Up equipment.

thorhammer

Jigtosser

Thanks Sheridan for the info...
They do sell them at various shops in OC/LA...
Closest to me is the Longfin in Orange.
$10.49 per 2 pack
They do have a online store...

Tite lines,
Danny