NEXT TIBURON PROJECT: P21XN EXTRA NARROW JIGMASTER KITS $129.

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, June 22, 2018, 04:56:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Thank you to everyone for the great response.  We have 30 out of 40 sold, so there are 10 kits left, of which 2 can be for 505/506HS side plates.

I need to give Tiburon the color mix on Monday, July 9, so if anyone is thinking about it, I would really appreciate it if they would place their order before then so that I don't have to guess what colors to run for stock on the remaining kits.

Thanks again,

Randy

farmer56

Randy    ....   farmer  56  here   ....   as  we  talked  on  the  phone  ...   color  change  for  me  .....    one   black on black    ...  and  one   black   and   sliver  spool    ...  thanks   dennis

mikeysm

Randy I would like to change my color to red frame blue spool.

Mike

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: mikeysm on July 02, 2018, 02:21:59 AM
Randy I would like to change my color to red frame blue spool.

Mike

Mike, I'm assuming that you want the electric blue spool, not cobalt blue.  Is that correct?

Thanks,

Randy

theswimmer

Hey Randy,
Hope you are having a great 4th.
I would like a purple frame and a dark green spool for a 500 pls.
Need your address to send a check.
Best,
Jonathan
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

Maxed Out

Hey Randy, will these be numbered like the 20/0 kits ??

Having them numbered speaks volumes about the custom non typical tiburon kit
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

mikeysm

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: theswimmer on July 05, 2018, 03:50:35 AM
Hey Randy,
Hope you are having a great 4th.
I would like a purple frame and a dark green spool for a 500 pls.
Need your address to send a check.
Best,
Jonathan

Got it Jonathan.  PM sent.  Sorry for the delay

Thank you!

Randy

theswimmer

No worries , I been moving boats and don't let my phone distract me when we are working.
Usually  just me and the Capt. So not alot of time off.
Best ,
JT.
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Maxed Out on July 05, 2018, 04:34:43 AM

Hey Randy, will these be numbered like the 20/0 kits ??

Having them numbered speaks volumes about the custom non typical tiburon kit

Ted, I appreciate the suggestion, and I wish that we could number all of these kits, but the 20/0 was a special limited one-time project. 

These other kits may or may not be run again, so we don't want to give the wrong impression as to their rarity, plus it would add a little bit to the cost, and present another opportunity for error.

Thanks again,

Randy

mikeysm

Reel 224

How about Cobalt Blue and Silver Spool? Is that possible.............................Joe 
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: mikeysm dolink=topic=25703.msg295433#msg295433 date=1533476494
Randy how about a update on the kits?

Mike
[/quote

Mike, Tiburon has finished making the kits and they sent them out to be polished and anodized last week.  When they come back, they have to do the graphics.  They expect to have them ready to pick up by 8/17. if

mikeysm

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: mikeysm on August 05, 2018, 04:57:03 PM
Thanks Randy. How many do you have left to sell?

Mike

Mike, I have 3 silver kits left, of which 2 could be HS (for 505HS or 506HS side plates) if desired.