Brown is beautiful.

Started by gstours, July 07, 2018, 03:22:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

Just saying.  We were glad to get a few,  before the wind blew.   Again..  🙏
  I was fishing In about 150 ft of water anchored  above a shelf on the ebb tide and it was fair action.   Not big but good for eating......fish n chips anyone?

David Hall

Those would be monster size here.

I love me some fish n chips. 

Rivverrat

That has to be the to be the absolute nastiest looking cooler I've seen. Be afraid I'd catch something other than fish from it... Jeff

Dominick

Quote from: Rivverrat on July 07, 2018, 04:15:34 AM
That has to be the to be the absolute nastiest looking cooler I've seen. Be afraid I'd catch something other than fish from it... Jeff
That thing is alive with mojo.  I carried it and carried the mojo to Baja last month.  You can't knock a good thing.  The smell from it is sheer ambrosia.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

STRIPER LOU

Nice Gary!

Fish and chips from one of those baby's would even be great for breakfast!

.............Lou

conchydong

Beautiful fish. I hope to catch one (or two) someday. A bucket list fish for sure.

Bill B

Outstanding brother..... bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

gstours

What am I goinna do?  This cooler has put up with me and rough seas for a long time.   Like a good ol bird dog.  Its ready to go,  unless its sleeping.   Plus it talks to me when i,m feelin like i,m unlucky,  the old red cooler is my friend.

reelrepair123

gary   you sit there with those fabulous butts all the time like it's no big deal, we all would like to be posing with your fine catches, were jealous,  fantastic,  take care my friend.     harryk

Carl L

Yep, that is the ultimate theft-proof cooler..