Summer Halibut is now waning.

Started by gstours, September 28, 2018, 04:05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

As I get time I think of sharing some more video of the summers fun in my area.  I,ve got another short trip planned yet for this year.
       Soon it will be put the boat in the garage time >:(       Thanks for watching.   

scrinch

Hey Gary, how many days do you get out fishing during the summer? Seems like you're livin' the life!

Darin Crofton

Some good eats right there, great vid!
God, Family and Fishing, what else is there?

Ron Jones

I love watching that man work.
The Man
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

mo65

~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Dominick

Quote from: scrinch on September 28, 2018, 04:47:28 PM
Hey Gary, how many days do you get out fishing during the summer? Seems like you're livin' the life!
Quote from: Darin Crofton on September 28, 2018, 04:50:16 PM
Some good eats right there, great vid!
Quote from: Ron Jones on September 28, 2018, 05:04:02 PM
I love watching that man work.
The Man
Quote from: mo65 on September 28, 2018, 05:31:15 PM
Great fishin' Gary! 8)

Hey they don't call him the Butt Man for nothing you know.    ::)  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Gobi King

Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan

gstours

Thanks for the question, it's not how many days we 🎣 fish in a year,  butt what heaven will allow!🤦‍♀️

David Hall

Your seasons are pretty limited due to weather or DFG closure?  I'm going to fish salmon for one more month then it's crab and rockfish until Dec 30, then it's just crab until April when Salmon opens again.

gstours

Thanks for the info,  yes we have seasons, and closures, butt a lot of the time weather plays a big part of what we do.  For salmon run timing is very important.  Thank God I,m retired.  Good luck fishing 🎣 , and crabbing 👍🚣‍♂️