Setting up my shop

Started by Reel 224, October 04, 2018, 12:38:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank

Very nice Joe! I have to get one of those magnifying lights. Still holding the hand magnifying glass plus wearing glasses.
Frank. Retired. Life long fishing and boating fanatic.

foakes

Looks really great, Joe!

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Reel 224

The magnifying light was given to me by my Dentist.....................Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Frank

It looks like a professional model. A lot better than anything I've ever come across.

Boy, you must have had some pile of dental work done.  ;D
Frank. Retired. Life long fishing and boating fanatic.

Reel 224

Quote from: Frank on October 04, 2018, 04:14:04 PM
It looks like a professional model. A lot better than anything I've ever come across.

Boy, you must have had some pile of dental work done.  ;D

Actually no we are just good friends..............................Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Lunker Larry

Way too much room and organized. How're you gonna find anything?  ;D
Looks great
You know that moment when your steak is on the grill and you can already feel your mouth watering.
Do vegans feel the same when mowing the lawn?

Reel 224

Ruth is a great organizer and she is not done yet ::) ;) ;D..........................Joe

xjchad

Husband, Father, Fisherman