Penn 25 GLS

Started by bullredman62, January 20, 2019, 04:38:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I have an old well used Penn 25 GLS. The reel appears to work fine except it has one significant issue. When I back the lever down, the reel does not  go into free spool. I appears that the spool isn't shifting over as it should.??????

I have an old well used Penn 25 GLS. The reel appears to work fine except it has one significant issue. When I back the lever down, the reel does not  go into free spool. I appears that the spool isn't shifting over as it should.??????
0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

bullredman62

Dominick

I don't understand why this is a poll.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

alantani

the bearings are probably rusted to the spool shaft. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

bullredman62

Thank you Alan that was the problem. working now  you da man Thank you