4 pc set complete 11/30/ 18

Started by STRIPER LOU, November 30, 2018, 06:17:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STRIPER LOU

Just finished everything up this morning. All but the Wide Top Star is inserted in one form or another. The bumper for the Custom oversize shift lever is also done in matching Acrylic.

All pieces were made here in my shop.

Also working on a couple of stars w/inlays and a fish and initial insert  in Pearl and Abalone for the Maxed out kits plus a ton of other stuff that is partially started.

There's been a big change here in the past week or so and I've partnered up with another gentlemen. Originally plans were to offer specialty Custom Parts and pretty much whatever other machine work came along.

I was contacted by a vendor that I'd done a bunch of prototype work for in the past and there's several projects they would like us to take on. So it looks like we're headed in that direction. Looks to be enough  work for at least several months.

His shop is about 5 miles down the road and has a wide range of modern equipment. At the moment, a lot of things may be on hold on my end, but I'm at least hoping I'll  get to finish all that's been started and I need to get the last 60 units out for shipping.

Anyways, I'm pleased with the way this set turned out, and hope you like it. All have a great day,  ..  Lou

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

foakes

Just incredible skills, Lou...

Museum Grade.

Thanks!

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

mo65

Mind blown! That set is off the charts. 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

AC49

That is some serious talent right there .... WOW  :o

Fishy247

Wow doesn't even begin to cover it....

Swami805

Wow Lou that set is stunning. The bar just keeps getting higher.
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Frank

Frank. Retired. Life long fishing and boating fanatic.

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

gstours

Thanks for showing you Jewels.  Custom at the High End. ::)

Tiddlerbasher

mhc

You're work never fails to impress Lou, that set gets more spectacular with each piece you've made. Thanks for showing us and I hope you get the time to make and share more of your creations to keep inspiring the rest of us.

Mike 
It can't be too difficult - a lot of people do it.

Darin Crofton

God, Family and Fishing, what else is there?