penns finally all cleaned and ready for the season..

Started by joe k, April 08, 2019, 03:24:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joe k

took a while but finally done with my diamonds in the rough...time to gt them fishing again.. dont know why photos came out.. upside down..

alantani

if you have a chance, swing by the house.  i have cold beer and i could really use a hand.   :-\
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

joe k

Al..if i didn't live about 3100 miles away would have no problem with that ..lol..my sister lives in yuma az....spent couple years there..her first store was in riverside cal..went there about 50 yrs ago...she moved on to  yuma az and still  alive living there.. ...god bless...been meaning to go see her..if i do i will make sure to head further west to see you..personally....Joe..massachusetts

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

foakes

Nice work on some top quality reels, Joe!

I straightened your photos.

Sometimes when I take a photo using my iPhone — the orientation will be wrong when it is posted.

So what I do, is go to the photo in "my photos" — then edit it to the proper orientation — then click on "done".

Then going to my post, I remove the upside down pic — and replace it with the right side up one.

Your (2) tune-up kits for the large Spinfishers — and the new white knob for the large 700 will be shipped out this afternoon, after I get down to the Post Office.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.