Workbench at Penn

Started by Alto Mare, September 19, 2011, 02:25:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alto Mare

I just found one of my favorite picture and I wanted to share it with my Penn buddies. If that was me sitting there, I would have been in heaven. It's amazing that after so many years  Penn Fishing Tackle Co. is still there and open today. I've been there a few times in the past, the place is about 15 miles from my house. Enjoy, Sal

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

redsetta

That's fantastic Sal - thanks for posting it.
Agree that's a little slice of heaven right there (especially the spares tray)!
A nice big beast of a reel and looks like a prototype handle there, too.
Cheers mate, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Reels Man

Great picture, looks like even work benches were made well back then. Wouldn't mind having a few of those tools laying there also. I'm sure they're still laying around somewhere.
Russell's Reel Service - Service, Repair & Parts for all brands of fishin' reels.

Alto Mare

Quote from: Reels Man on October 06, 2011, 10:56:10 AM
Great picture, looks like even work benches were made well back then. Wouldn't mind having a few of those tools laying there also. I'm sure they're still laying around somewhere.

I tried to get to the lower level a while back to find out for myself but wasn't able to :'(.

As I mentioned before, I never get tired looking at this picture. I don't know....maybe I'm sick ;D

Glad you enjoyed it! ;)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

redsetta

If you're sick, Sal, then we're all afflicted...  ;)
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Snagged2

Great Pic,, I love the various hammers laying there!!  Thanks

Harry

NICE!!  id  luv that job too!

coastalobsession

Coastal Obsession Deckhand and reel cleaning