Some nice options.

Started by gstours, February 05, 2019, 04:59:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

Recently I have been gifted some great little things for fishing reels and wanted to share some pictures with you.  The Alan wrench 🔧 is from Wayne (el peskadour), can't spell.....   the big red knob is from Sal, and the penn socket is from our friend 54 bullseye 🎯 John Taylor.   
    These are well thought out projects and fine quality.   I really appreciate your kindness.   Thanks again.
           Winter weather here is giving me some time to keep up on my maintenance and recharging my need to go fishing 🎣 soon.   Thanks 🙏

Reel 224

Those guy gifted you some nice tools.

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

foakes

The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

El Pescador

Quote from: gstours on February 05, 2019, 04:59:16 PM
Recently I have been gifted some great little things for fishing reels and wanted to share some pictures with you.  The Alan wrench 🔧 is from Wayne (el peskadour), can't spell.....    to go fishing 🎣 soon.   Thanks 🙏

Gary,

Some spell it "El Pescador"

Most just say El   PEST-A-DOOR!!!!!!

Snow here in San Mateo this am.

Wayne

Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

Darin Crofton

God, Family and Fishing, what else is there?

Gfish

Quote from: El Pescador on February 05, 2019, 08:52:33 PM
Quote from: gstours on February 05, 2019, 04:59:16 PM
Recently I have been gifted some great little things for fishing reels and wanted to share some pictures with you.  The Alan wrench 🔧 is from Wayne (el peskadour), can't spell.....    to go fishing 🎣 soon.   Thanks 🙏

Gary,

Some spell it "El Pescador"

Most just say El   PEST-A-DOOR!!!!!!

Snow here in San Mateo this am.

Wayne

Whoa, dude! Isat snow across the bay, maybe over on Mission Peak? I grew-up bout 1/2 mile from the base of that foothill( over 2000 ft., isat still considered a foothill?).
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

El Pescador

BINGO-renny Gfish!!!

Yes, here in San Mateo, it was hard ice snow (hail?).

Mt. Hamilton, Mission Peak & Mt. Diablo received 3"-6" of snow, yes here in the SF Bay Area.

COOL here right now.

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!