A great day out salmon fishing.

Started by gstours, March 22, 2018, 05:24:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

Here is a short video of winter trolling for King salmon from last year. Thought it could be moto vationable.  Ive not fished yet,   Butt winter is getting kinder,  my boats now ready to launch. We have had a week of north and east wind.  So im still waiting for my break.
  My neighbor friend Ken has been ill, and in Seattle with a knee repair and a kidney removal.  now Chemo for a week.  Wow I,m hoping to take him out again.  I feel pretty lucky.    Good luck to all.    Even the fishee,s

MineMan_620

Big fan of smoking meat and other food. Most my free time spent on smoking ribs on my electric smoker. Every my story, recipe and electric smoker review I share on my personal blog Electric Smoker Guy. If you want to learn more about smoking meat and electric smoker be free to check my blog.

gstours

Thanks,  as I get older every thing seems to take more time.  Maybe this is good.   Thought fool planning 🤦‍♀️
   My other default boat friend has to have back surgery.  Been off work about a year,  no help there.  My brother was a small help but lost interest.   My other neighbors are gimped up with excuses.   Maybe I,m the fool?🙋‍♂️   A fair day on the water is sometimes better than a poor day at work 🐡

nora01

I wish i could do it and than smoke its meat. Btw you are lucky you have done this.
I love to smoke and grill using my affordable electric smoker

Newell Nut

Nice work and keep doing it until you just can't. Don't quit and sit until you have to. As we get older we know that every day is closer to the end so make the best of every day. Hope you find a good partner to help out.

Dwight

Donnyboat

Gee wizz Gary, I cant believe your short of deckies, as you seem to be able to place them on the fish, very often, love the smile on Kens face with that fish, good stuff, thanks for showing Gary, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Dominick

I'll be your fishing buddy.  I'll bring Wayno to do the deckhand stuff.  You know wash the boat, make the lunch, fix the drinks and stuff.  Just set the dates and we'll come up.   :D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.