Second Photo Contest

Started by Shark Hunter, March 16, 2019, 07:53:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fishy247

Awesome man! Looking forward to your report!

Wally15

This is not really a photo submission, it's more of an update on the winner of the 1st photo contest. Our dog Trudy is very sick, something is destroying her red blood cells. After spending several thousand on her over the past month, the vet has admitted defeat. So Anne and I are in doggie hospice mode for the next few days. She's only 11 1/2.  In my 70 years I've had maybe 7-8 really significant dogs. She ranks right up there with the best of them. The squirrels in doggie heaven better get prepared.
Mike Pate
Sweet dreams and flying machines in pieces on the ground.
"Fire and Rain"
James Taylor

bhale1

So sorry to hear that Mike, I know how tough that is!!! I was so wanting to submit pics to this awesome idea of a post, but unfortunately we had to put our(my girls) little Lasso mix down recently.....did I mention I hate CANCER..... she was the only dog my girls (15/12 y/o,s) had known... very 😢
I wish you the best my friend...these can be difficult times. Sorry to hear this!
Brett

Shark Hunter

Sorry Wally and Brett,
Pets are hard to lose. My deepest Sympathy,
Daron
Life is Good!

milne

Hi Mike,    
          I'll tell you what, Trudy looks like one good looking dog Mike, reminds me a a dog I had in my youth.
     I hope that she will be comfortable in her days remaining, which I am sure you are now taking care of.
  Was the hardest times of my own dog ownership, knowing there was nothing I could do to change the course of nature, and an important part of our live's and family was nearing the end.
 My thoughts are with you and your family.

Brett, My Labrador's 17 1/2 yo foxy playmate had to be put down last year, I empathise with your recent loss...

Regards
Col

Shark Hunter

Out of the 20 Entries. Gangsta Peppie is the winner.
I will be in contact on your winnings

Life is Good!

Ron Jones

Just saw the news Mike, I'm truly sorry. Take comfort in knowing he had a great dad.
The Man
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

milne

Congrats to "gangsta peppie"  for taking out the prize,  cool photo, worthy winner.......

And thanks for doing this comp Daron, seems like there's a lot of animal lovers here, great to see....

Col