Knock off items from China

Started by Reel 224, March 17, 2019, 03:00:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reel 224

I have to vent off about knock off items from China. Seems like you can not get many Lathe tools that are not made in China anymore. I am disgusted with the quality of products. I have purchased items that after I got them, I sent them back. I'm getting disgusted with trying to purchase a good product. Never mind about price, I'll pay for a good product. >:( There I have spouted off.

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

reel man

Bryan Young

Try buying tools made in Taiwan. All major brands buy their quality tools lines from Taiwan.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

George6308

So true Chinese machine  tools are very low quality. So glad I am out of the repair business.

Reel 224

Quote from: reel man on March 17, 2019, 05:59:16 PM
Buy German made tooling

Your joking right? I bought a tool holder in December from Germany. My surprise to find out it was made in China! I sent it back with a nice letter >:( >:(.

Even so called German made is false advertisement. And I payed $350.00. I got my money back.

Joe 
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

reel man

Lesson learned, next time verify that it's made in Germany

Reel 224

Quote from: reel man on March 17, 2019, 09:49:39 PM
Lesson learned, next time verify that it's made in Germany

No Peter tools represented his company was a German company. The lesson I learned was people lie. I DO NOT!

Joe