what can be dangerous?

Started by hafnor, October 14, 2011, 12:28:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swami805

I don't think it's used on AG crops anywhere,there's much cheaper alternatives that work better. I think some countries still use DDT though for plauges of locusts and things like that
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Benni3

The most dangerous job I did was a steel plate,,,, pipes would fall next to you 1 or 2 time a month,,,,the most I got scared,,,,was when a 15000lb pipe rolled over,,,,,the legs was 2000lb one slid down my back,,,the other mist my toe  >:( the other dangerous job I did was a bouncer for 5years at Lowell's,,,,I was the only,,, caucasian out of 350 or more,,,,I had to learn how to fight and quick,,,,,,but if your nice and give them the rules and you can't let anybody disrespect you and,,,, you got to do your job  :D yes I miss it,,,now this what I do

Dominick

Wow!  Benni the Bouncer.  Sounds like one of the neighborhood wiseguys, can I call you to take care of my light work?   ::)  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Benni3

Quote from: Dominick on October 18, 2018, 11:46:01 PM
Wow!  Benni the Bouncer.  Sounds like one of the neighborhood wiseguys, can I call you to take care of my light work?   ::)  Dominick
I had to go across the street and ask if that could pay there bill for $20.67  :) the owner and manager asked me if I would like to collect more money for them  ??? Ooooh no,,,I'm not getting in to that again  :-\ well if I got to,,,, i don't want to,,,,but I'm going to need some spray pant :o the owner said to the manager,,nope  :) ;) :D ;D

Benni3

Today at work,,,,back at shady pines retirement home,,, ;) first had to get 20 gallons of water for the cookers and they sent me into this building,,,,didn't know the roof was caving in,,,,then I was sent up after the cookers,,, ;)

Benni3

It was 30mph winds today,,,, :o but the view was nice,,,, ;D