The Man, Eric and Ted's excellent adventure!

Started by Ron Jones, June 30, 2019, 03:34:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Jones

SO..
2 days on the water, 45 or so miles each way, 390 to 600+ feet of water, a really cool camping spot with a LOT of rain and three guys who fell in step like they have been fishing with each other for years going after ling, halibut and a crazy wide open black rockfish bite equals an awful lot of time with The Man stuffing lots filets into plastic bags that were cut by Eric and Ted...EXCELLENT!!!

Yes, that means I am not great with a filet knife and am much more effective in any support capacity that does not require me cutting off the skin of a fish!

I have lots of pictures, and will be posting them at a later date. For now; the fish is trimmed, bagged and in the freezer, I have gotten a long shower and now I am going to the rack.

I cannot say thank you enough to Ted. This man can place a boat on fish like a world class pro and the way he puts this thing in and out of a slip is a pure pleasure to watch.

Goodnight
The Man
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"