Started by redsetta, October 25, 2011, 12:53:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wallacewt

nice eating size,smoke the big one,yum

redsetta

Good call Wallace - the two biggest went to the smokers yesterday.  ;D
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

broadway

I'm diggin' the stabilizer concept, "Big Time!"  Beauty boat, beauty fish, and beautiful water! 
Enjoy it Bro,
Dom

Clem

Hey Justin

Awesome photo's..I really miss fishing back home, I was based in Auckland before I came over here. We used to launch out of Half Moon Bay and would fish 2-3 days a week if we could.. I had a 550 Kiwikraft which went really well, I think our biggest day was 80 miles - Had a 115 Opti which was pretty good on gas, A lot of good times that's for sure.

We would fish all the usual places and sometimes down the firth..

A few pics of the boat, sold it to Woodbine when I left; I would buy another one, maybe a bit bigger next time ;D

redsetta

That's a sweet boat Clem - love all the alloy, especially the livebait tank and berley pot holder (which is a nice touch).
I quite like the look of these White Pointers, too (http://www.whitepointerboats.co.nz/hardtop_730.html) - they seem plenty sturdy and spacious.
Glad to make you homesick!  ;)
All the best mate, Justin
PS Your carbon JM handle is proving popular with the reel 'aficionados' I've mentioned it to. Might need to find a manufacturer!
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

CapeFish

Quote from: redsetta on October 25, 2011, 02:16:28 AM
Cheers Rob - yeah, it came right in the end (winning the Rugby World Cup certainly helped).  ;D

It is only thanks to Bryce Lawrence that you won it LOL  :) :) :)