Main Menu

New to page

Started by Reels_penn4life, August 14, 2019, 12:13:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alto Mare

Welcome Doug!
No need to hope...we are. Stick around and you will quickly find out what this site is all about.

Enjoy your stay.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Reels_penn4life

Thank you for the warm welcome EVERYONE!!!! I have to learn to navigate the site. I have plenty of pics to share. I'm always working on something. Was up working on a first release 704 greenie last night. A little customizing to make it better suited for surfcasting. Going to wash it next and clear coat to preserve its patina from years of service. And yes, I have young daughters. I will not be posting stuff I wouldn't allow them to see!! Looking to get at least one of them into reels.
Doug O

Donnyboat

Welcome Doug, you really have plenty of reels to keep you going, cheers from sunny Western Australia, Don.
Don, or donnyboat

xjchad

Husband, Father, Fisherman

Alto Mare

Keep posting pics of your upgrades Doug, we really enjoy those here.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

BrettS

Welcome from Georgia Doug, I'm new here myself but I think you will find everyone is pretty great.
Catch a big one.

Reels_penn4life

I love upgrading them. I have lots of ideas in my head. Hoping to get them made. Maybe someone here can collaborate with me and develop ideas. Nothing better than making a classic reel better. Like fixing up a classic car.
Doug O

xjchad

Quote from: Reels_penn4life on August 14, 2019, 11:32:48 PM
I love upgrading them. I have lots of ideas in my head. Hoping to get them made. Maybe someone here can collaborate with me and develop ideas. Nothing better than making a classic reel better. Like fixing up a classic car.

I agree whole heartedly!  This is a great community where you'll fit in well  :)
Husband, Father, Fisherman

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!