A Trifecta Of Triplets

Started by mo65, November 23, 2019, 04:37:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mo65

Three sizes of three unsung lineups: The Zebco XB/XBLs, Heddon Top-Of-Lines, and South Bend Classics. 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Gfish

Nice Mo! Great pictures as usual.
Do you have a set of 3 from 1 manufacturer that you favor over the others? And if so, how come?

I see 2 Zeb's that are ambidextrous and none of the Bender's are. Alla the Hed's are. I like the placement of the AR's on the Heddon's. These are just external things that I see though...
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Midway Tommy

Love those open face spinning reels! (Especially ABU & ABU/Zebco Cardinals)

Tommy D (ORCA), NE

Favorite Activity? ............... In our boat fishing
RELAXING w/ MY BEST FRIEND (My wife Bonnie)

mo65

Quote from: Gfish on November 23, 2019, 06:00:55 PM
Do you have a set of 3 from 1 manufacturer that you favor over the others? And if so, how come?

That's a tough question for me to answer G...I love all of these reels. Each line has advantages over the others, so its hard to pick a runaway winner. I guess my best answer would be that the Zebcos are the best value at current prices, the Heddons are the flashiest cosmetically/smoothest feel, and the South Bends are the toughest.

happyhooker

54bullseye

Nice reels Mo !!!  How many spinners do you have ?    John Taylor

mo65

Quote from: 54bullseye on November 24, 2019, 01:18:24 PM
Nice reels Mo !!!  How many spinners do you have ?    John Taylor

A truck load...HA! Still not as many as the conventional and baitcasters though, so I'll keep buying. ;D