Omoto reels - need Help

Started by azhar, November 21, 2011, 03:57:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Pearl

Quote from: azhar on November 29, 2011, 01:03:33 PM
I agreed with you Alan, may be the Malaysia agent ordered this version without dogs.I`m new to Omoto brand reels and i assumed that everythings included base on the box,manuals and reels.I trusted the sales guy claims that the dogs was in silence mode.Now i learnt something that Omoto reels does not come with silence dogs which claims by the sales guy.There are so many reels in the market even the non-branded reels comes with dogs. And i don`t understand why Malaysia agent exclude the dogs.
Anyway thanks for your explaination.This should be the way to informed the customer so that there will be no misunderstanding between each party before or after buying the products.
FYI I have received e-mails from Malaysia agent to re-build my reels with dogs.I hope the agent keep his words.I`ll keep in-touch with you for any outcome regards my issue.

In theory, you don't really need any dog if a reel installs an one way bearing. I had few customers don't like the dog in the reel because it makes "zzzzzzzzz...." when the reel is cranking. Therefore, they took out both dogs. I can understand the agent's thinking.

Irish Jigger

Well Azhar,I am glad to see that your agent will be fitting the missing parts to your reel. Good customer service from Omoto. I am sure you will feel happier knowing they are there. Good luck if the January Tournament. ;D

roogan

hai im looking for omoto v12 T BAR HANDLE WITH BLUE KNOB,CAN YOU MAIL ME THE PRICE AND PAYMANT TERMS.
im living at malaysia.mai lme at muruganz_29@yahoo.com.thanks

Black Pearl

Quote from: roogan on December 13, 2011, 02:57:17 PM
hai im looking for omoto v12 T BAR HANDLE WITH BLUE KNOB,CAN YOU MAIL ME THE PRICE AND PAYMANT TERMS.
im living at malaysia.mai lme at muruganz_29@yahoo.com.thanks
Sorry, we just sold the last one to Singapore.