113H YTS Kits 4 Sale...SOLD OUT

Started by Maxed Out, February 12, 2020, 09:56:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxed Out

.....I'm upping the ante' on my remaining YTS kits. These last remaining kits will include 3 piece Ohana yts frame, matching Cortez Conversions clamp & hardware, and matching color Tiburon YTS spool . Plus one stainless top post.

I have 4 silver kits, and 4 black kits. These kits work particularly well with Cortez Conversions sideplate kits, but also work with Accurate, Javariance, and stock Penn sideplates.

I'm already losing money, so can't go lower than $165+ $5 USA shipping. I doubt anyone will be disappointed at the quality and functionality of this kit. $85 frame kit, $25 Cortez clamp, $75 tiburon spool. Yep I'm good at math, but lousy at breaking even !

Post here any questions or PM

Thanks for looking at soon to be extinct last of the 3 piece YTS kits.

Mention Sal in your request for an additional $10 discount, and a couple jars of my albacore !!

-Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Maxed Out

Here are a few pics.

If I'm going fishing with one of these, I will somtimes slide out the spacer bars and put posts in their place. That way the spacer bars will stay unscathed for display, which is about 98% of the year !!

Maxed Out

Forwarding these pics from page 1

Brewcrafter

Those reels look gorgeous! - john

Maxed Out

Quote from: Brewcrafter on October 20, 2020, 04:08:09 AM
Those reels look gorgeous! - john

Thank you John. Pics don't do these any justice

They all look good to me, but I'm biased because I gave most the input for R&D

Wompus Cat

Here is one of my  renditions I built from Teds kits.
Other than the YTS Kit,Cortez Side Plates, SS Gears,SS 10 Tooth Sleeve , Dual Dogs,New Drags and washers it is all Original.

Thanks Ted for all the Help .
If a Grass Hopper Carried a Shotgun then the Birds wouldn't MESS with Him

Wompus Cat

If a Grass Hopper Carried a Shotgun then the Birds wouldn't MESS with Him

Squidh90

I know I'm more than a little late to this party but are there any kits still available by any chance?

Maxed Out

Quote from: Squidh90 on September 22, 2021, 12:56:18 AM
I know I'm more than a little late to this party but are there any kits still available by any chance?

Hello squid, sometimes better late than never. I have secret stash of just a couple of these kits. I have them tucked away, but pretty sure I have 1 red, 1 silver, and 2 black

Ted

Squidh90