Vote For Next Tiburon Project?

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, April 04, 2020, 07:00:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Petah

Hey Sal,
           Sent you some info on our issue!!! On a text message and an e-mail. Did you
get them or should I re-send them??

Peter
No, didn't get anything from you Peter and not even sure on what issue we are having, I do not have any issues.
I hear a while back you were having some problems with the assembly if a Jigmaster, using custom parts.
You are actually the only one I herd of and asked to have you send me the reel but that never happened.
Is this the issue you are referring to?

I'm actually not even sure why you would post this on Randy's thread??
If you need to contact me for any reason, try here in a pm.
If I don't recognize the number, I usually don't pic up with my cell.

Sal

fishloco8

T4N1 -XN 4/0. I missed out when these were last ran and I'd really to get one kit in silver!

Rocket Dog

Randy. Just checking to see if there was enough demand for another kit order to send out to the folks at Tiburon?

Gfish

Magnum-Super Jigmaster. 113H guts with an extra wide frame/spool. Yeah, a 113H might give you the same performance, but a MSJ would be a serious collecters/conversation piece.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: fishloco8 on April 09, 2020, 09:24:16 PM
T4N1 -XN 4/0. I missed out when these were last ran and I'd really to get one kit in silver!

Fishloco8, I just gave the go-ahead for another short run of 20 of the T4XN extra narrow kits for the 113H 4/0 Senator.  Are you still in for one kit in silver?

Thank you,

Randy

RowdyW

Randy, I'm in for one in all silver.           Rudy

Rancanfish

Randy, I'm in for one black on black.  T.O.R. 2
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

CooldadE

I love my T4XN... prob don't need another. Or do I ?

Cool
I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6...

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Thank you Rudy and Randy!  Let me know if you decide that you want one Ed.  There are 18 left available.

RowdyW

Randy, are they going to be marked T4N1 like the originals?

Vintage Offshore Tackle

I wasn't planning on that Rudy.  The second run was marked T4XN, which is more in keeping with Tiburon's numbering system.  We marked the first run T4N1 because someone suggested that it would look like "TANI".  Are you OK with T4XN?

Thanks,

Randy

RowdyW

Tile

Or how about another curve ball: 1/3 frame for the 209 and 309 reels. These are still in production and are set to be kept in production for a long time
In solid fiberglass we trust

Rancanfish

Randy, is there a no marking option?
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

Rocket Dog

Any chance to make one fit the Baja 113HN side plates with the matching spool??? I'd take two.