hulicat, san mateo, 6/12/2020

Started by alantani, June 13, 2020, 12:10:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

jackpot winner!!!!!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

foakes

That is showing them how it's done, Alan!

What reel, rod, and line combo were you using?

What type of bait or metal?

Did you use one of your electric rigs?

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

JoseCuervo

Mmmm.. 8)

One of my favorites, a fresh cracked crab cocktail. Not many like the claws from the reds, but I will eat any crab. Built a cocktail with Bookbinder's, one Dungeness and four red rock crab claws.  :)

El Pescador

Quote from: JoseCuervo on June 13, 2020, 11:39:21 PM
Mmmm.. 8)

One of my favorites, a fresh cracked crab cocktail. Not many like the claws from the reds, but I will eat any crab. Built a cocktail with Bookbinder's ...  :)

Rob!!!!

Looks like a great trip and like you, I LOVE a good Crab Cocktail.

BUTT, what is Bookbinder's????   A red cocktail sauce????  Never heard of it, tell us more.

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

JoseCuervo

Quote from: El Pescador on June 14, 2020, 12:59:06 AM
Quote from: JoseCuervo on June 13, 2020, 11:39:21 PM
Mmmm.. 8)

One of my favorites, a fresh cracked crab cocktail. Not many like the claws from the reds, but I will eat any crab. Built a cocktail with Bookbinder's ...  :)

Rob!!!!

Looks like a great trip and like you, I LOVE a good Crab Cocktail.

BUTT, what is Bookbinder's????   A red cocktail sauce????  Never heard of it, tell us more.

Wayne

Yep, with lots of horseradish as I like it. Locally you really only find cocktail sauce in tiny jars at like $6 so I went to [gasp] Amazon to see what they had..

A nice quart of highly rated 5 star sauce for $12 docked.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BHMCFPS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

See you next month Wayne!