See updated post of July 20.

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, July 04, 2020, 11:31:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

I would like to sell a collection of 21 original Made in the USA Pro Gear Reels.  10 of them are either new in the box, or appear to be unused.  Here is a list of those 10.  I will post the 11 used reels separately.  If you see anything that you like and are OK with the price, please send me a PM with your email address and I will take some good close up photos for your review.  We ship worldwide. Venmo, Zelle or checks are preferred, but if none of those work for you, we accept PayPal.

Thank you,

Randy

Gold 251. No clicker.  Engraved graphics. Original rod clamp kit. $165
Gold 440 in original box with rod clamp kit. No clicker. Engraved graphics. $185
Polished C500C-6 in original box with rod clamp kit and wrench. $245
Gunmetal Wahoo Special with clicker. Original rod clamp kit. New style. Engraved graphics. $195
440 with original rod clamp kit.  No clicker. Unusual gold/black combo. Engraved graphics. $165
Gold Yellowtail Special with clicker. Original rod clamp kit with wrench. Engraved graphics. $185

sabaman1

JIM

Vintage Offshore Tackle

No Jim, the black 255 is still available.  I didn't post it here because all of the reels in this post are all unused.  I am going to post the used reels separately very soon.  Just shoot me a PM if you want the black 255, but I want to make sure that you saw that it's the non-clicker style.  Is that OK?

Thank you,

Randy