News about Sal, Prayers are needed

Started by Dominick, September 11, 2020, 12:22:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shark Hunter

God Bless You Cathy.
Sal is a godsend to all of us here.
He has taught me so much more in life than just fixing fishing reels.
There is true healing power from prayer. Especially with all of us on board.
Wishing you and The Ciarlante Family only the very best in this very difficult time,
Daron

Life is Good!

Donnyboat

Well said Daron, x 2, thank you Cathy, keep well, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

MarkT

This is hard for me to post. Cathy, Sal has been a beacon here in this community that Alan has provided for many years. I'm sure you've treasured your time with him. I lost my wife, also named Cathy, to cancer, 7.5 years ago. She went on hospice and passed at home with me and our youngest son after dealing with it for 5 years so I know how hard this can be.
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

milne

Cathy, I know he would have heard you read out all the messages.
          They all come from fellow members that love Sal and we are all still praying for him.
         We may not all be there with you, as members here span all over the world.
      But we all pray for Sal and the rest of your family....
  God bless Cathy... 

Col

Benni3

Uncle sal is fighting everyday and he is not going to give up,,,,,I'm going to pray harder because I care about you and all the members here do to my friend,,,,,,, ;D

Bryan Young

Cathy,

Thank you for checking in on us too.  I miss Sal's banter.  He treats me like a younger brother, which I also see him as my older and wiser brother.

I am constantly thinking about him and your family.  My our collective strength provide Sal additional strength and give you and your family comfort that he has family alll over the world praying for him.  I also pray for your peace and rest so that you have continued strength everyday.

Earlier this year, Alan and I were talking about coming out to visit as Alan has yet to visit.  WE plan to come this year or early next year depending on how this COVID thing turns out here in California and if we can travel. 

Aloha ka kou,

Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

sandbar

Praying for Sal. I only know him through his posts on this site and have deep respect for the spirit of inclusion that he shows for everyone including newbies like myself. Prayers for healing and recovery through God's power. Relief from pain and joy from the support of friends he knows well and those who do not know him but have been touched by his witness. God bless and keep you Sal.

gstours

We are all sorry about our friend Sal,  he is a very good person and has a strong character that normally welcomes challenges and problems.   He has been very helpful to me and many others on this forum.
  His friends  are here and praying everything hour for his improvement with his health problems.
      We wish to Kathy and his family that he was picking tomatoes tomorrow in the yard again soon.
  Good luck Sal, your in our prayers.  🤙

alantani

i'm sure everyone here feels the same.  this has just gotta work out.....   :-[
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Benni3

Just been praying for uncle sal and wondering how Maggie is doing.

Bill B

Hope you doing better brother...Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

steelfish

amigo, compadre Sal, como estas?

hope you are doing it much better, sending you a big hug from your amigo from Baja, Mex
The Baja Guy

Cortez_Conversions

Still sending prayers and good vibes your way my friend!
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

bhale1

Sal, Cathy, and family...just checking in, and letting you know we are all pulling for you.
Brett and the girls

Alto Mare

Hello fine folks,

I just wanted to check in, once again, to  thank you for the incredible amount of love and support that you fine folks have provided to me and my family! I know that Sal feels the love, too!

I hope that you, and your families, are all doing well and staying safe, during these unprecedented times! Unfortunately, we are still very much affected by restrictions, due to COVID-19, for hospital visitation. I find that the only time I can put my mind at ease, is when I am at Sal's bedside, so it's difficult to not be able to be there whenever we want.

I also wanted to provide an update on Maggie. She continues to sit at the window (on the window seat that her daddy made her) waiting for Sal's return! She has the energy of 10 dogs so she definitely keeps us hopping!

Sending you all my heartfelt gratitude and love,

Cathy and family
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.