Salvatore D. Ciarlante

Started by alantani, October 14, 2020, 03:07:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

https://www.tributearchive.com/obituaries/18612723/Salvatore-D-Ciarlante/wall

Obituary

Salvatore D. Ciarlante passed away on Friday, October 9, 2020 after a very courageous battle, with his family by his side. He is the beloved husband of 35 years of Caterina (nee Canale) Ciarlante. He is also the devoted and loving father of Alyssa and Anthony Ciarlante. Sal was thrilled to add a Brittany puppy, Maggie, to his family, as well. Salvatore is also so proud of being one of seven siblings and he has many adoring nieces, nephews, great nieces and great nephews.

Sal was born in Macchia, d'Iserina, Italy in the province of Molise on May 31, 1959 and emigrated to America at the age of 14. He remained quite proud of his heritage and took care to instill the culture within his children. He was an experienced General Contractor, by trade, and owned and operated his own business, for many years. He is a resident of Havertown and his many works of fine craftsmanship are evident all over the neighborhood.
Sal was an avid fisherman and he enjoyed refurbishing and building unique fishing reels. He was part of a wonderful fishing community for which he befriended folks from all over the globe. He found peace and joy in gardening and cooking wonderful dishes for his family. Sal cherished his family, above all else and savored every opportunity to explore new things with his wife and children.

The services and interment will be private to the family. There will be a celebration of Salvatore's life in the Spring of 2021, as the Ciarlante family is respecting the pandemic and does not wish to put their family and friends at risk. This website will be updated as more information becomes available.

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Bill B

Thank you Alan for posting......Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Swami805

Still hard to fathom he's gone, hope to share a rail with you on the other side Sal. RIP
Do what you can with that you have where you are

David Hall

alantani

decker found this.  he lives close to the family  or at least alot closer than us.  they have a family service this friday, closed to family only.  i would have flown out, but i started thinking about it and i doubt that they would have appreciated me walking off an airplane and into a church. 

it looks like they will have a service in the spring.  i will go then.   :-[
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Petah

Very saddened with this news!!! Fortunately I was able to converse with him through this site!!!
A Hui Hou!!!!!!

Peter

Donnyboat

Nice Alan, thank you, cheers Don & Pat.
Don, or donnyboat

Rocket Dog

jlnel

My condolences to the family and all his friends,  sorry for your loss.

MeanMachine

Thanks for posting this. I was always impressed with Sals dedication, generosity, and knowledge.

Until we meet again Sal

Aloha

fishgrain

To the family and close friends of Mr. Ciarlante - I am sorry for your loss.

The few times I spoke with Sal - his kindness always made me smile.

It was clear he was a caring and gentle individual - and must have been a great father and spouse.

Rest in Peace mate - you will be missed by many.

droppedit

I've always enjoyed reading Sal's posts but his craftsmanship was well beyond anything I've seen. many come and go but Sal is one of the few that will always stay on top.
My thoughts go to his family.

Dave
Some days the supply of available curse words is insufficient to meet my demands.

http://www.turnerscustomrods.com

Lalo13

Rest in peace . You will be missed .

Maybe We Can Fix It

Wow. This is the first time hearing of Sal's passing.

Do not really know what to say, all I can think about are his wife and kids.

"Maybe We Can Fix It" Reel Repair
Scott Rodriguez
Owner/Operator
Factory Trained Technician

maybewecanfixit@gmail.com

Instagram: @maybewecanfixit_reelrepair

Website Coming Soon!!