Happy Halloween . 2020 .

Started by gstours, November 01, 2020, 02:11:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

As it's been a crazy year for most of us, things are promised to get better soon.
  Here's my cats impression of Trick or treat.  ☠️

broadway

Happy Halloween to you, Gary... and the rest of the AT crew.
It was a blast with my boy, Jack.  He was Mario and I was Luigi from the video game, Super Mario Bros.
It was a pleasure to be Jack's wing man and look forward to next year.
Stay safe and enjoy,
Dom

Crow

Very few "Trick or treaters" out on the street, here, last night. They did have a couple "organized" events in our little village ...set up to "maintain distance". We donated some "treats" to one of those events at our Church, but didn't "turn on our porch light" for the "walk-a-bouts'.
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

El Pescador

Well Broadway Dom, YOU CAN RUN BUTT you can't hide!!!!

These photos were sent to me from Ted, he asked if I would post, and YES!  I am MORE THAN HAPPY TO POST!!!!

Here is Jack as one of the Mario Brothers!!!

And Dad and Son as The Mario Brothers!!!

Dom you carry this to the ultimate end!!!!  Happy Halloween!!!!

And at the end of the one of the Mario Brothers is all tuckered out!!!!

Dom, I can say this as a Father with grown sons, both on their own, Married, one is 34 living in San Jose, CA and my older son is 37, living in Astoria, NY with the CUTEST Grandchildren I would ever want to call my own.    Dom, you are a good man and a GREAT DAD!!!!!  My hats off to you.

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

broadway

You guys are too much.  You're right on, there is no hiding from you guys cause we all communicate outside of this site as well as on.  Real pals.
Wayne, thanks for taking the time to post these and some nice words in the captions.  I bet your son is quite a dad as well.  The apple doesn't fall far.
I appreciate the compliments, but as you know it really is as much our pleasure as it is the kids.  Jack didn't know I was dressing up until we were about to walk out the door for trick or treating... he nearly cried from happiness.  So, it was all worth it.
Ted, I should have known.  Thank you
I love being this boy's daddy.
Again, thank you,
Dom
PS- Wayne, you aren't allowed to visit NYC without seeing us next time your around. 

Maxed Out

Dom, you get my vote for worlds best dad !

...and Jack is the world's happiest kid !

Thank you Wayne for posting the adventures of Mario Brothers

Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

broadway

That means a lot, Ted, Thank you!

foakes

The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Dominick

Dom, you and Jack look great.  Those are the kind of things kids remember for a lifetime.  BTW I think I saw a dust mote in the corner.   :D  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

alantani

Quote from: broadway on November 01, 2020, 06:42:04 PM
That means a lot, Ted, Thank you!

wow!  when did he get so big?????? 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

broadway

Dominick, Thanks!  You can come over unannounced and you'll find no dust bunnies in my house.  I have a touch off OCD especially with my home...and  reels. ;)
Alan, He's a beast! He eats more than my wife.  I still have him by a bit for the time being.
Thanks Fred.   It's so fun!
Appreciate the nice words,
Dom

oc1

Good going.  Keeping the tradition alive.  Not an easy thing these days.
-steve

Shark Hunter

Looking Good Boys!
Life is Good!

El Pescador

Quote from: broadway on November 01, 2020, 03:58:24 PM
...  PS- Wayne, you aren't allowed to visit NYC without seeing us next time your around. 

Dom,

We are working on a trip to Astoria REEL Soon.

Our son is back at work after a 6-month hiatus.

OUR first order of business to spend ALL THE TIME we can with our grandchildren and enjoy our new grandchild, Charlie.  She was born Dec. 30. 2019 and we have yet to hold, hug or kiss her.   After that, I'll get ahold of you for a meeting time.

Wayne

Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

broadway

Fair enough Wayne.  You go squeeze those bundles of joy and I'll be here when your ready for some down time.
Thanks Steve and D!
Steve, you should've seen all the parents looking at me like I had two heads when I told them we were going trick or treating.  My son is in school 5 days  a week on a normal schedule so for me to not let him trick or treat outdoors is just hypocritical. 
Best,
Dom