Chili with a ghost pepper

Started by Benni3, November 08, 2020, 12:18:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JasonGotaProblem

Quote from: Dominick on October 22, 2022, 03:47:12 PM
Quote from: JasonGotaProblem on November 09, 2020, 11:54:15 AMMan I worry I'm sounding like I'm giving you a hard time, but that ain't a ghost pepper. Probably still tasty though. PM me your address and I'll send you out some seeds for some real ones.

(Edited bc apparently I can't spell)
Jason, post a photo of a ghost pepper.  Dominick
I would have to dig a bit deeper in my older storage drives for pics of my own ghosts. I now realize my seeds are getting pretty old. Doc said no spice and I hate to admit he's right. So I haven't done much pepper growing lately. I can search some online pics and find some accurate ones though if that's helpful.
Any machine is a smoke machine if you use it wrong enough.

Dominick

after i posted that about the photo i googled up a photo.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Benni3

I'm not exactly sure,,,,they where supposed to be carolina reppers green then turned red,,,,,, ;) I sent a box to Gobi king,,,, :D dyed this what they looked like,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Bill gave me mix for corn bread  and it looked great,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Me and my friends have be doing  hot sauces and we did a million scoville,,,,,, ;) but you don't want pepper extract in anything it's a collen cleaner,,,, :o jonh send me some eye of ra sauce and it was great,,,,,, :D  I'm going to give you the full scope on the best we can find,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Here is some hot sauces we are doing,,,,,, ;)

JasonGotaProblem

Man I miss it. Doc told me over a year ago I had to give up hot peppers and bread. Which was brutal because I liked spice so much I literally used to own a small batch hot sauce company. But then it's also possible all the sampling I did caused my intestinal shortcomings. Either way it sucks, and I miss it.
Any machine is a smoke machine if you use it wrong enough.

Benni3

Quote from: JasonGotaProblem on April 28, 2023, 11:18:05 AMMan I miss it. Doc told me over a year ago I had to give up hot peppers and bread. Which was brutal because I liked spice so much I literally used to own a small batch hot sauce company. But then it's also possible all the sampling I did caused my intestinal shortcomings. Either way it sucks, and I miss it.
The only doctor I trust is doctor pepper,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

My favorite cool down on chicken wings is hot mikes honey and my favorite BBQ is rib rack bourbon,,,,, ;) my redneck friends say no sweet baby rays,,,,,,, ;D

Shellbelly

THAT'S what's burning up all the ozone!  And here I thought it was cow gas and freon.
"Little boy,  you can get glad in the same pants you just got mad in."  (My Momma)
"You shot it boy, you're gonna clean it and eat it".  (My Dad)

Benni3

Quote from: Shellbelly on April 29, 2023, 05:16:50 AMTHAT'S what's burning up all the ozone!  And here I thought it was cow gas and freon.
Sometimes it hurts,,,, ;D

Benni3

This is what my girlfriend buys and it ok,,,,,but  ;)

Benni3

My friend clay hooked me up with this truffle sauce and it's off the hook,,,, :D the thing with truffles is ether is really good or bad,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

It was hot sauce tonight,,,,,, ;D

jtwill98

If you truly love pepper sauces or just looking for seeds to grow you own, check out (not endorsing) https://puckerbuttpeppercompany.com.  I love me the "Bacon me Crazy" (endorsing this one) sauce for everyday eating -- just the right heat level and flavor for my everyday taste buds.

I've grown the reapers before and still have sauce 3 years later -- nice fruity [e[[er taste but a bit hot for everyday eats.