Chili with a ghost pepper

Started by Benni3, November 08, 2020, 12:18:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

Me and girlfriend made chill,,,,,, ;) but with out ghost peppers there hot with no flavor,,,,, ??? 6 cayanne peppers kicks the flavor,,,,don't know what kind of onion she got or beans,,,,,but that's ok i added 1 can of pinto's,,,,, ;D

Benni3

It's cooking now,,,,,, :-\

Crow

That looks good, Benni!  Wife, and I, and our son, started "squeezing cider', this morning, it's been a drizzley day, and with juice splashing, and lots of "apple washing"...I'm soaked, and a bowl of that Chili would sure hit the spot!!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

Quote from: Crow on September 16, 2023, 03:54:00 PMThat looks good, Benni!  Wife, and I, and our son, started "squeezing cider', this morning, it's been a drizzley day, and with juice splashing, and lots of "apple washing"...I'm soaked, and a bowl of that Chili would sure hit the spot!!
It's good to cook,,,, ;) I did a london boil for my girlfriend,,,,, :D potatoes,,celery,,,carrots,,cabbage,, A1,,,Worestershore and a little bit of butter ovilie oil and bay ,,,,,, ;D

Brewcrafter

OK Benni, I just heard that some pepper genetics guy developed something called "Pepper X" that makes Ghost Pepper look like Jalapeno's, when are you gonna start growing some? - john

Benni3

Quote from: Brewcrafter on October 16, 2023, 07:58:33 PMOK Benni, I just heard that some pepper genetics guy developed something called "Pepper X" that makes Ghost Pepper look like Jalapeno's, when are you gonna start growing some? - john
The hot sauce stuff is selling like crazy,,,, >:D there coming out with hotter Peppers 🌶 every month it's like,,,, ;) the hot one's videos are pretty good,,,,,, ;D

jurelometer

Quote from: Brewcrafter on October 16, 2023, 07:58:33 PMOK Benni, I just heard that some pepper genetics guy developed something called "Pepper X" that makes Ghost Pepper look like Jalapeno's, when are you gonna start growing some? - john

From the developer, one of the five people that have tried to eat one:

"I was feeling the heat for three-and-a-half hours. Then the cramps came," said Currie, one of only five people so far to eat a entire Pepper X. "Those cramps are horrible. I was laid out flat on a marble wall for approximately an hour in the rain, groaning in pain."

https://apnews.com/article/pepper-x-carolina-reaper-guinness-ed-currie-9c28d8cace1db200e1f9339e783cfbf3

Gotta ask:  why?

-J

Benni3

Ok I got hot ones xxx 2 million  shu maybe,,,,, ;) Apolo wasn't to much different,,,,, :D after you get use to the shu it's not so bad ,,,,,,but carolina repper tastes like burnt tire it's not good,,,, >:( ghost pepper is just hot with no real taste,,,,,,, ;D