the jim hart/grady white SOA charter, october 23 to november 2nd, 2021

Started by alantani, March 10, 2021, 11:35:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

my buddy, jim, and the local grady white group have a charter on the SOA about a week after we get back from our at.com trip. i'm going.  already sent in my deposit check.  jimmy's trip is a 10 day.  last year we made it out to alijos island and even spent 2 days in california waters and scored 50 blue fin.  the trip is ALOT more expensive than ours, but if you are interested, jim has three spots left.  his cell number is 408-592-7201.  call or send a text if you're interested.  let him know that you're with the website and that you're a friend of mine.  thanks!!!!  alan
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Wally15

I got on the boat! Maybe, after 7 years of trying, I'll get to Alijos Rocks. I was beginning to think I might have to settle for having my ashes scattered there.
GA Mike
Sweet dreams and flying machines in pieces on the ground.
"Fire and Rain"
James Taylor

alantani

you may as well hang out at my house for the week in between.  Anne won't mind, and i'm sure that joy would love the enlightening conversation!!!   ;D

MarkT

Quote from: Wally15 on May 25, 2021, 12:12:40 AM
I got on the boat! Maybe, after 7 years of trying, I'll get to Alijos Rocks. I was beginning to think I might have to settle for having my ashes scattered there.
GA Mike
I've done 10 10 days and went to the Rocks on all of them! I have an 8 and a 10 this year. I thought we'd go to the Rocks on the 8 in June for YT but may spend a few days up here chasing BFT.
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

stoked4fishin

Will be great to fish with you on the Grady White trip Mike!  Just wish I could do Alan's trip too!

Bill B

It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Wally15

Quote from: stoked4fishin on June 02, 2021, 03:57:57 AM
Will be great to fish with you on the Grady White trip Mike!  Just wish I could do Alan's trip too!

I'm looking forward to fishing with you again as well, Jeff. With an 8 day and a 10 day almost back to back, I'm going to have an Octoberfest of fishing! I'm hoping we get to Alijos. Bought me some Capt Jimmy's Wahoo Bombs just in case.
GA Mike
Sweet dreams and flying machines in pieces on the ground.
"Fire and Rain"
James Taylor

stoked4fishin

While nothing in fishing is a given, I can say this much about the GW trip and ALijos...we've gone every year since I started going in 2016 ;D  Capt'n Jimmy Bombs are awesome!

MarkT

stoked4fishin

MarkT

I've had trips where pink/silver worked great at the Rocks while pink/blue ruled the Ridge.  All of my Wahoo last year came on green, but then that's what I was using!  Of course, as always, fast is the best color for a bomb!

stoked4fishin

Ron Jones

Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Hamachi

Hey! It looks like I will also be filling an opening on the Jim Hart/Grady White Charter this year! Looking forward to fishing with friends and making new ones down at the rocks.    Warren
The rail is your friend, no zing pow, on the iron wenches, I like broccoli!

alantani