Opportunity Knocks Handle/Blade Assemblies SALE !!!

Started by Maxed Out, March 16, 2021, 07:26:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxed Out

Alan's 3/0 knobs with new custom blades are on sale now !! Better getcha sum

113H red,black,or silver blade with knob

Jigmaster,squidder etc red,black,or silver blades w/knob and ready to fish.

Tom sells this knob for $35+shipping. The blades are $23+ shipping ($58 total for both before shipping cost) ..... I'm offering the combo for $56+$4 USA shipping for a short time. I'm losing money, and sad to say sooner or later the price will have to go up, just like everything else

Got any questions? Feel free to ask.

Oh and these are 100% made in the USA and help support our economy

Have a great day !!

Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Maxed Out

Personally, I really like this size knob, and also it matches up nicely with 4/0 and smaller reels.

handi2

I just finished a 349H build with your blade and Alan's 3/0 knob. I'll post a picture tomorrow.
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

thorhammer

I have a lot of Alan's knobs and Ted's blades on prolly two dozen custom builds, and I'm telling you, they're Cadillac.

AlasKen

thorhammer

Ken I'll check tomorrow but 99.9 these fit the 330GTI. same sleeve as 113H.

Maxed Out

Yes, just looked and the 330gti and 113h handles are interchangeable

AlasKen

Do you have a red blade by chance.  My wife fishes the 330.  It is mounted on a red and black rod.  A red blade would be perfect, Black good, silver ok.  Let me know what you have.  I have 1/2 dozen of Alan's handles on other reels.  My wife mentioned tonight that she would like a handle like mine.  Thanks, Ken

Maxed Out

mo65

Quote from: handi2 on March 16, 2021, 08:14:11 PM
I just finished a 349H build with your blade and Alan's 3/0 knob. I'll post a picture tomorrow.

That's a great looking reel Keith! 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Maxed Out

Quote from: handi2 on March 16, 2021, 08:14:11 PM

Wow Keith, you sure build some beautiful reels and this 349 is no slouch. The newell spool puts it over the top !! Nicely done my friend !!

AlasKen

I may be biased but I think this blade and handle works well on my wife's 330GTi reel.

My tHanks to Ted for very prompt service.

JRD

I really should just put a standing order for anything Ted creates. got the chance to try these out on shallow water rockfish today, horrible fishing but a great feel. Fit and finish like always - perfect!!

handi2

Thanks Mo,

That reel held 640 yards of 65 lb. of Daiwa J braid. I think that's enough..!!
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

Maxed Out

Sorry about no fish, but you sure have a couple sweet reels Randy. Alan's knob is cats meow. Hope you get into better fishing on your next trip. Thanks for posting your awesome builds.