june 7th, 2021 aboard the avenger, morro bay landing

Started by alantani, May 05, 2021, 09:52:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

pj and i are going fishing.  we've got room for a few more.....

well, actually, i just booked the entire boat so there's room for 23 more.  i've been sitting on $1500 worth of gift certificates and i'm going to cash them in!!!!  i just need you guys to cover the balance.  

the avenger is run by sal rocha's nephew.  many of you know sal as the skipper of the starfire out of morro bay landing.  the avenger is scheduled for a 3/4 day trip on june 7th.  if we get 25 guys, then it will only cost you $45 for a 3/4 day or $75 for a full day, not the normal $100 or $130.  i was going to adjust the cost based on the number of guys that can go.  it does not include the jackpot, food, drink, fish cleaning or crew tip.  

mom has the club house reserved for us as well.  there are 6 beds, a couch, two lounge chairs and floor space.  if you can make it, please respond here and let me know.  i'm really looking forward to getting out!

1. Alan Tani (bedroom #2) - Paid, and then some!!!!  ;D

2. PJ Stevko (couch) - Paid, and then some!!!!   ;D

3. Juan Lezama (cayucos bedroom #1) - Paid

4. Khanh Adams (recliner)

5. John Trauner (bedroom #1)

6. Tim Liddle (laundry room)

7. Mike Liddle (bunk #1)

8. Frank the Tank (bunk #2)

9. Dave Hall (hotel)

10. Nikola Pang (floor space)

11. Sheridan Stanton

12. Bill Barella (hotel) - Paid

13. Tracy Wong (floor space)

14. Aadam Khan (floor space)

15. Rob Boyden (hotel)

16. Ron Jones (somewhere in the house!)

17. Jon Vadney

18. Wayne Scott

19. Roman LaBlanc

20.  Neil Najarro - Floor

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

jlezama

theswimmer

There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

theswimmer

There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

pjstevko

I'll be arriving Sunday mid/late afternoon just in time to chef it up on something yummy!!!! Alan just save me any bed, couch or floor space....

Calingfornia Dreamin

Working with lines on paper and/or at sea. Where there are pens or penns you'll likely find me.

alantani

i have the house reserved from friday to tuesday.  not sure when i will actually be there, but it will be sunday to tuesday for sure. 

pjstevko

I've gotta work tuesday but will make sure to take care of my part of the cleaning after the trip before i head home!

alantani

there are other costs that go with a trip like this.

jackpot (that you can just hand over to me  ;D) - $10

breakfast burrito - $8

cheese burger - $8

soda/water - $2 each

beer - $3 each

fish filet - $20

scale, gut and gill - $20

tip - usually $20

El Pescador

Alan!

I am SORRY TO SAY, but I am a NO GO.

The Salt Mine (BIG Client meeting) calls me on June 8.

Next time with Dominick in tow!!!!

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

Neilman

Count me in, Boss!  I'm fully vaccinated.  If there's still rm, I'll take a spot on the floor.

Neil Najarro

pjstevko

I'd prefer the floor so that opens up a couch!

Brewcrafter

Gotta put me in with Wayne and Dominick - I checked with the Boss today (not SWMBO, the ones that sign my checks) and since I am on an 8 day later in the month, they weren't keen on me taking a Monday and Tuesday off.  We love Morro Bay (SWMBO would come in a heartbeat) but have to be next time. -  john

pjstevko

10 more spots open!

Lets fill this sucker up!!!!

alantani

the final check is going out today. 

QuoteThis is your confirmation for your fishing reservation at Morro Bay Landing.

Angler Name: ALAN TANI
Boat: Avenger
Trip Info: 3/4 Day Trip

Departure Date: Monday 06-07-2021
Departure Time: 07:00 AM
Return Date: Monday 06-07-2021
Return Time : 03:00 PM

Charter Price: $2500.00
Port Tax: $150
Number of Reservation(s): 1
We have received the following payment(s): $1,560.00
Your balance due: $1,090.00

Thank You,
Morro Bay Landing
1215 Embarcadero, Suite "A"
Morro Bay, CA 93442

Terms and Conditions:

Morro Bay Landing Reservation Terms and Conditions:
1. Check in is 1 hour BEFORE departure. Boat will not wait.
2. Your credit card will be billed immediately for 100% of the booking total.
3. Cancellations must be made 48 HOURS prior to the trip. All 'NO SHOWS' WILL be charged the FULL cost of the trip.
4. No ice chests, alcohol, firearms, illegal drugs (including marijuana) or glass containers are allowed.
5. Rental rods, tackle, food, beverages or gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
6. We do not issue rain-checks or credits for less than limits caught.
7. Any changes to this reservation MUST be made through the office, in person or on the phone: 805-771-5500. This email address is not monitored and will not be responded to.
8. We reserve the right to refuse passage to any individual.