june 7th, 2021 aboard the avenger, morro bay landing

Started by alantani, May 05, 2021, 09:52:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoseCuervo

Alan, are you thinking of the large whole block of frozen squid for the boat?

Dave is going to try some big plastics, but I will probably go with your method of whole squid on shrimp flies. I am just wondering if I need to get some squid at the market in Sunnyvale beforehand.

Thanks

Rob

alantani

i will confirm, but the boat should be able to supply whole squid for us. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

pjstevko

pjstevko

There's still a few spots open so sign up and join us for a great time!

Dominick

I'm heading down to Los Cabos June 8th.  I will be warm and toasty.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Jigtosser

Good for you Dom,
Catch me a nice Wahoo... ;D
Your do for a very good trip...

Tite lines my friend  8)
Danny

alantani

ok, it looks like we will be settling down to 20 guys. gentlemen, if you would, please send $50 via paypal to me at alantani@yahoo.com.  ron and i will be headed down on friday.  we'll be fishing saturday and i will be spending most of sunday getting gear ready.  i'll be talking to the skipper about the trip and will get everything set up.  thanks!!!!!  alan

pjstevko

Quote from: alantani on May 31, 2021, 02:27:37 PM
ok, it looks like we will be settling down to 20 guys. gentlemen, if you would, please send $50 via paypal to me at alantani@yahoo.com.  ron and i will be headed down on friday.  we'll be fishing saturday and i will be spending most of sunday getting gear ready.  i'll be talking to the skipper about the trip and will get everything set up.  thanks!!!!!  alan

Alan I'll be sending you extra $$$$ to cover reel services/spooling and to offset the charter costs......AND I WON'T TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER!!!!!

David Hall

alantani

Bill B

$$ on its way via PayPal...The Boss is booking us a room in Morro Bay (?) arriving Sunday ...have no idea where we are staying but will keep you posted....Bill

We will be staying at the Masterpiece Hotel in Morro Bay....
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Big Tim

Alan, checking in. All 4 of us are still in, we will be there Sunday for dinner and drinks. I don't do PayPal anymore, so we will be bringing you cash. See y'all Sunday eve.

Tim

Neilman

With most projects done (although as one finishes, another project always seems to come along), I'm back in The Game.  Woohoo... as long as the truck behaves thru the trip! ETA, Sun afternoon.  Holler if anyone needs a ride!  I'll be coming down from Vallejo via 680 then 101, I suppose.

Anyway, thanks, Alan!  I'll have the cash/check/whatever works for you when I get there!  If floorspace is lacking, I'll sleep in the truck.  Looking fwd to seeing y'all, again ;>
- Neil

alantani

all of that will be fine.  gentlemen, thank you!!!!!

pjstevko

I plan to arrive between 3-4pm on Sunday. I'll be picking up three nice big tri-tips for dinner Sunday night which I'll throw on the grill around 5-530 so that we can eat around 6-630pm!

Looking forward to seeing everyone!!!!