ah, mexico!

Started by alantani, June 15, 2021, 02:32:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

december 2021 can't get here soon enough!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

ReelFishingProblems

Gobi King

Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan

thorhammer

That's as relaxed as you could be...nice!

CooldadE

As a young man went to Puerto Vallarta  with my then girlfriend now wife... I had big plans of fishing. But wasn't a very good trip planner. I only brought enough money (travelers checks) for food and Cheap Tequila...  we were scrapping together change on the last day for drinks before heading for the airport. I was able to get on the water though. Went on a day trip on a 65' Trimaran to a private island for an excursion. When we got to the island I did my best ( Johnny Weissmuller) impression and dove off the front of the boat and swam to the island. After lunch I checked my pocket and found my wallet with my visitors pass was gone. It must have fell out during my impressive dive and subsequent swim to shore. Then I did my best (Mike Nelson) impersonation and snorkeled around the ocean looking for said wallet. Nada ... Beautiful warm waters though...

Cool

I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6...

scrinch

That's the life, isn't it, Alan? Plenty of action, and good times in between!

Ron Jones

Deck chairs are so comfy.

Ronald Jones
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

stoked4fishin

Ooohhh yeah!  Way to go Alan.  Someday, someday!

Hardy Boy

December sounds good. See you there !!

Cheers:

Todd
Todd

David Hall

alantani

people must think that i've been goofing off, because they're all asking when their reels will be done.   :-\
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!