T60XN and T4N1 kits

Started by Zazzara, June 28, 2021, 02:32:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zazzara

Randy, do you have any available?
If not is there any plans for a new run?

Thank you
PZ
cursed with left handedness

RowdyW

The T4N1 kits were a one time deal as a tribute to the "Boss". They are replaced by the T4XN kits.      Rudy

Zazzara

Quote from: RowdyW on June 28, 2021, 03:24:42 PM
The T4N1 kits were a one time deal as a tribute to the "Boss". They are replaced by the T4XN kits.      Rudy

Ahhh, I see.
Always learning, thanks Rudy.

PZ

Vintage Offshore Tackle

PZ, I am sorry to say that I do not have any of those kits left and have no plans to run them again in the near future.

You might want to put up a post in the wanted forum on this website.

Thank you,

Randy

Zazzara

Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on June 28, 2021, 04:09:12 PM
Randy

I would like to think we'd get enough interest for another run if you ever decided to.
Also, I understand the value in limited editions.
Thanks for the response, Randy.

PZ

Vintage Offshore Tackle

PZ, we have sold 3 runs of 50 each of the T4XN kits, and they sold well initially but more slowly with each successive run.  

I would very much like to run the T4XN again.  The 113H Senator virtually bulletproof and quite a powerhouse, capable of handling all of our Southern California species.  The extra narrow kit holds enough 65 lb Spectra to handle any of our local species exceptba big blue fin or swordfish.  

There is a cornucopia of aftermarket performance parts available and the stock parts readily available almost everywhere in the coastal world.  

The extra narrow kit delivers a substantial weight reduction, and a much more comfortable platform for fighting a big fish, as the line almost lays itself evenly on the spool, and side to side torquing of the rod is significantly reduced.  The line capacity was 65 lb Spectra is more than adequate for any of our local species.

I do have a list of people who said that they would be interested in ordering one I'm a long way from having generated enough interest to justify biting the bullet to place the order and pay for 50 kits up front.  If we could put together 25 firm orders, I would roll the dice on the rest. If anyone wants one, please post her or send me a PM.  Thank you!

RowdyW

Randy, if you run them again I'm in for a purple one.          Rudy

Zazzara

Put me down for 1 T4XN in black

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Zazzara on June 29, 2021, 06:06:13 PM
2 years to sell 'em, dang! I guess I was just late to the party 🎊

Put me down for 1 T4XN in black

Thank you Zazzara.  I have added you to the list for the next run of T4XN kits and will let you know when I am ready to place the order with Tiburon.

Randy

MartyBell

Please put me down for a silver T4N1 or T4XN. Thanks, Marty

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: MartyBell on August 12, 2021, 07:00:02 PM
Please put me down for a silver T4N1 or T4XN. Thanks, Marty

Will do Marty.  Thank you.

Gfish

Can/Will they do anymore purple frame/spools Randy?
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Gfish on August 12, 2021, 07:05:46 PM
Can/Will they do anymore purple frame/spools Randy?

Greg, Tiburon has a new anodizer and can run purple and green and electric blue again.