And so it begins.....

Started by alantani, October 05, 2021, 04:49:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

oldmanjoe

;D  Looks like there be no shortage of fishing poles .   Have a fair sky and bloody deck trip !!
Grandpa`s words of wisdom......Joey that thing between your shoulders is not a hat rack.....    use it.....
A mind is like a parachute, it only work`s  when it is open.......
The power of Observation   , It`s all about the Details ..
 Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.   Alto Mare

thorhammer

Tight lines, gents! And someone give Bill some caffeine and see if you can't get a little more enthusiasm out of him for this trip!

foakes

Best of luck to all aboard — and have a great trip!

Best, Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

alantani

Eight stars! These guys have been on this charter eight years in a row!

alantani

Lots of gear!

natch!

Good luck everyone! I want lots of pics!

Jack

Keta

The bait tanks are filled and we are off.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Bill B

According to the briefing we have a 2 day steam to the fishing grounds.  Weather may force us in early the last day.....hopefully the weather guy is wrong...Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

David Hall

see if you can stuff as much fun into the trip as humanly possible.

scrinch

Have a great trip! You know what they say...the worst day fishing is better than...

Swami805

Have a great trip, should be good!
Do what you can with that you have where you are

conchydong

Quote from: Bill B (Tarfu) on October 05, 2021, 09:32:13 PM
According to the briefing we have a 2 day steam to the fishing grounds.  Weather may force us in early the last day.....hopefully the weather guy is wrong...Bill

Are you heading all the way down to the banks to start your trip looking for larger size YFTs or heading to Alijos? Wherever you go have fun.

edit: I just realized that this is not a ten day trip so the lower banks will be out of the question. I guess the Ridge or the Rocks will be the longest destination.

steelfish

take lot of pics amigos, with or without fish
The Baja Guy

Donnyboat

Good luck, every one, hope you all bag out, cheers Don, more pics please.
Don, or donnyboat