The List - SOA 8 day, October 4-12, Alan Tani chartermaster

Started by alantani, November 11, 2021, 12:40:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan Young

@alantani Thank you. 

For water, I'm bringing a 24 reusable aluminum bottles of water and sharpies to mark them so we can reduce the number of cups.  The problem is that the bottles have a small opening so it'll be hard to shove ice in the bottles.  A little cooler that we could fill and put the water bottles in could solve that since the bottles chill pretty fast.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Ron Jones

Quote from: Wally15 on September 13, 2022, 07:37:49 AM
Quote from: alantani on September 11, 2022, 11:55:52 PMnah, it's ok.  i'm retired.....   ;D
So am I. But I live 2300 miles East of SD.  ;D  ;D
GA Mike
Typical Dog Face, Peaches. Passing on the hard jobs.
 ;D  ;D  ;D
The Man
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

scrinch

Quote from: Bryan Young on September 13, 2022, 06:23:16 PM@alantani Thank you. 

For water, I'm bringing a 24 reusable aluminum bottles of water and sharpies to mark them so we can reduce the number of cups.  The problem is that the bottles have a small opening so it'll be hard to shove ice in the bottles.  A little cooler that we could fill and put the water bottles in could solve that since the bottles chill pretty fast.
Great idea, Bryan. How big a cooler would you want?

Bryan Young

Each bottle is the diameter of a 12 oz can but it's taller, and holds 20 oz of liquid.  I may have a cooler now that I think about it.  Let me check.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Bill B

Do the coolers need to be soft side?  If not I have an Igloo Playmate I can bring.  Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Bryan Young

Playmate cooler would be great.  Thank you.  I was thinking of bringing one too...I just could not remember what it was called.  I'll let you bring yours unless you notify me otherwise. 
Quote from: Bill B on September 14, 2022, 02:07:58 AMDo the coolers need to be soft side?  If not I have an Igloo Playmate I can bring.  Bill

Bill B

Quote from: Bryan Young on September 14, 2022, 02:41:51 AMPlaymate cooler would be great.  Thank you.  I was thinking of bringing one too...I just could not remember what it was called.  I'll let you bring yours unless you notify me otherwise. 
Quote from: Bill B on September 14, 2022, 02:07:58 AMDo the coolers need to be soft side?  If not I have an Igloo Playmate I can bring.  Bill

Cool beans, I will add it to the packing list.

scrinch

My brother Eric had been scheduled to come on the SOA, but his wife took a fall a couple of weeks ago and broke one of her thoracic vertebrae. She's lost feeling and much of the control of one of her legs, and the other is partly numb also. So Eric needs to stay home with his wife to help get the situation stabilized and hopefully get her to start recovering.

Is there anyone who is interested and able to take his place with this late notice?

Bill B

Any idea what the fuel surcharge is going to be?  Bill

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Bill B

I sent an email to Denise and she states $20 per day.  8 days x $20= $160. Bill

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Bill B

Finishing up the honeydo's today and start packing.  I will drive down to SD Tuesday am.  Bill

CI_Seawolf

Stay Classy!